i just choked.

why is this so funny to me?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What if Ali was not even from the Middle East and he's really just from like Ohio.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777 at #33816187
What if Ali was not even from the Middle East and he's really just from like Ohio.

so him and bob are the same person?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
so him and bob are the same person?

It's like on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide when Cookie pretended to be British but then there was a real British kid in the class but then the real British kid is actually from Ohio. That is Ali and Bob. Ali and Bob... hmmm... Ali Bob... Ali Baba. Aha!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Awwww this is lovely

Quote by theogonia777

I might even be headed to Ohio soon. Whether that's a preemptive out for my big lie, or just the authentic narrative of my rise to actualization from the ME, is up to you.
Recommended threads
Looking for..
true_bacon22
Last post:
by soulgazer
Burn
quicksilver25
Last post:
by quicksilver25