Wow. Really nice effects going on with the delay. Yes, it is very tricky to play with delay quite a bit for some of us, but you did nicely with it all. Good grooves ^.^
Thanks!
This is one clean guitar with delay. It is not very hard to use the delay at all.... pick a few simple notes and play them slowly when delay is quite fast or play them fast when delay responds slow and listen for the outcome :-) Really good fun by the way! This piece is cut from over four hours improvisation "with the delay" that night...
Last edited by Gregory1978 at Feb 7, 2016,
Sharky - would you tab out this song? Its only over 1 minute long and its very simple ;-)
I'll see what I can do later today, if possible. I got a physical examination and screening coming up soon and College courses, so it won't be for a little while, but if I can do it, I will, mang.

-Sharky
I love messing around with a delay pedal, really cool, your playing and tone are impeccable. I loved the entire vibe of the piece, can't wait to hear more!
You can check out my music here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1694459
Can I get a hint to what tuning it was at all, Gregory? That would help my non-pitch perfect ears a lot xD

Also, are backing chords permitted, as it sounds like minor might be possible and I could definitely do that with more assurance?

-Sharky
Quote by CherokeShredder
Can I get a hint to what tuning it was at all, Gregory? That would help my non-pitch perfect ears a lot xD

Also, are backing chords permitted, as it sounds like minor might be possible and I could definitely do that with more assurance?

-Sharky

There is no backing chords, just one guitar. I can't help you with the tuning for simple reason. I haven't a clue about all theoretical side of music Seriously!

Hint - set clean guitar (my is with a bit of reverb). Set delay for 450ms and the way it should repeat for about 3 times. First delay response should be at the same volume level as you play. Now try to play a few very simple notes repeatedly and listen whats happens when changing speed. for example -------11---9----11---
---9--------------------
@Poisonuspot@ Ill have a look at your content but later as I have to go at work. Thanks for your comment and ill come back with mine soon
Last edited by Gregory1978 at Feb 9, 2016,
I really enjoyed this piece. I don't know if you were going for this in particular, but there's such an immersive the song that I couldn't help but lie back and think of life during the listen. Reminds me of Rain by Rob Scallon and the intro to Neo Seoul by After The Burial. I honestly enjoyed it, my friend.

EDIT: now that I think of it, a part or two is actually part of Rain by Rob Scallon xD good taste my friend, but I still enjoyed your piece.
Last edited by LourDeo_15 at Feb 9, 2016,
@LourDeo_15@ Thanks for your comment. Its hard to now, where I was going with this song, as I was messing around all that night. I have been listening to so many songs and its always something left from them in my head. Im not familiar with Rob Scallon and After the burial music at all but probably I heard some of them in the past. Im just listening to "Rain" - beautiful song! Im glad that you enjoyed mine. Next time ill show you totally different piece of music