Violation of YT's terms of service for the first one, which sucks.

Second video: seems to be right on point with the song. I like rhythm a lot, so it appealed to me a lot. The lead sounded fluid and really simple to me on the solo/main progression for it, so it sounded very pretty to me. Keep up the good work and hope less stuff is knocked off from YT for ya

-Sharky
Quote by CherokeShredder
Violation of YT's terms of service for the first one, which sucks.

Second video: seems to be right on point with the song. I like rhythm a lot, so it appealed to me a lot. The lead sounded fluid and really simple to me on the solo/main progression for it, so it sounded very pretty to me. Keep up the good work and hope less stuff is knocked off from YT for ya

-Sharky

yeah the flagged video bugs me, since I put some time into it. Nothing different about it from my other videos so there was no reason to take it down, I even give a link in description to the band's website to the page where they can buy the album.

thanks for the feedback! Anything you want me to C4C?
As soon as I have it ALL figured out, I will definitely post on here heh actually, I'll post on original recordings because it'll be a brand new song of mine as opposed to a cover, but definitely will let ya know heh
Quote by CherokeShredder
As soon as I have it ALL figured out, I will definitely post on here heh actually, I'll post on original recordings because it'll be a brand new song of mine as opposed to a cover, but definitely will let ya know heh

Cool

Video reinstated!