Poll: Whom do you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whom do you choose?
Panthers
7 32%
Broncos
15 68%
Voters: 22.
For those that like American football, who do you want you win? I want the Broncos to win, but that's because I'm a Manning and a UT fan.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
since I'm a Chiefs fan... Carolina, but it would be cool watching an old, tired Manning pull it off
Quote by whywefight
I dont really care

I just want it to be over

I'm betting you've heard that a lot...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yea professional sports in general are kind of dumb
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Carolina ain't bringin it
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Nice whom in the poll, but not the OP.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by eGraham
Yea professional sports in general are kind of dumb

Would be hard to agree more. Can't stand any of them.
Sports in general are dumb, but I guess I'd rather watch the best.

College sports are the devil.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
just got done watching

pretty solid game

not a huge football fan though, i prefer basketball.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Dimarzio45
Anyone streaming the game?

you can stream it here for free bud

http://www.cbssports.com/
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i guess they're alright, but the revival scene they spawned is mostly tryhard crap so i guess i don't always regard them fairly
Quote by snipelfritz
Sports in general are dumb, but I guess I'd rather watch the best.

College sports are the devil.

I like college sports a lot better than pro. The commercial aspect of pro sports is completely out of control. I don't even bother watching pro sports anymore unless it's on DVR so I can fast forward through the ridiculous number of commercials. Check this out:

The Wall Street Journal has reported that there are only 11 minutes of action in a typical NFL game. To fill the gap, the average telecast devotes 56% of time to showing replays, while “60% of total airtime, excluding commercials, is spent on shots of players huddling, standing at the line of scrimmage, or just generally milling about,” according to the WSJ. This comes out to 92 minutes of a 3-hour NFL game consisting of replays and teams setting up for plays.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/there-were-just-1206-minutes-of-actual-gameplay-during-the-super-bowl-2015-02-02
Definitely wanted the Broncos to win. They're been my favorite team ever since I was a kid and saw them win the Super Bowl against the Packers. I thought it was a good game. I enjoyed it more than the last idk 5.