it's weird how much i relate to this character. this show is great.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You're an animated horse? Dayum, it's like I don't even know you anymore.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer

eh maybe more like
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
hi i like dis show too
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Excellent show, and I find Princess Carolyn way too relatable for a talking pink cat.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I guess I should try to get into this. I watched like the first two episodes when it came out and wasn't impressed but I'm willing to give it another shot for ya'll
Like this show but it's not funny imo, kinda wading through bad jokes to get to the emotional CLIMAXES
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I guess I should try to get into this. I watched like the first two episodes when it came out and wasn't impressed but I'm willing to give it another shot for ya'll

Don't. If you've abandoned this show, you don't deserve its love.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

The first few episodes are just to establish how much of a shitbag bojack is. So it can be a bit offputting.

But once you get past it's all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Give this shit a shot bois, 4th season just started.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by EpiExplorer

No but I have a massive dick
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger