Page 1 of 2
Straight 50/50 between Joy and Sadness, which if I understood the film's message correctly is how it should be.
Anger tbh. Most people piss me off.

I liked that film, but I thought 'disgust' was an odd choice of emotion to include. Like if you asked 100 people to name a handful of emotions, not one person would say anything even close to 'disgust'.
Last edited by matt bickerton at Feb 8, 2016,
Quote by matt bickerton
Anger tbh. Most people piss me off.

I liked that film, but I thought 'disgust' was an odd choice of emotion to include. Like if you asked 100 people to name a handful of emotions, not one person would say anything even close to 'disgust'.

disgust belongs to the set of emotions which are expressed* the same way across all cultures. all of the emotions in inside out are. they're missing surprise though.

edit

*as in facial expressions
Joy or Disgust maybe.

Anger certainly would be last in the running.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
All of them at the same damn time

And obscure ones like exulansis and sonder
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 8, 2016,
Oh but the 1 qt that got a-way thread is too lame for you, eh
My God, it's full of stars!
fapping is a mix of sadness anger joy and disgust, in that order.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I fucking love that everyone leaves Inside Out asking this question.

I think mine alternates between Sadness/Fear. I think the emotions are symbiotic, though. The exact mechanic, using the film's logic, is unclear to me but I know they're not solitary agents.
I catch flights not feelings ✈
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't remember who nerdwriter is but apparently I'm already subscribed to him. This is disconcerting. How much other great forgotten content am I subscribed to?
Joy/sadness/fear

I get little outbursts of disgust and anger but they are so rare and they make me feel uneasy and not like myself so I don't think I could say they run my brain, even though they are obviously things I experience
cat
Quote by Dreadnought
Oh but the 1 qt that got a-way thread is too lame for you, eh

I'm over the whole 'sadboi' thing, man. The cringe is too real.

Also, I ended up contributing to that thread. I only give Eastwinn shit in the way that I would a little brother.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Feb 9, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard
What's up Thrash, blew a rage fuse? Got a bit soft eh?

nah, im always AGGRO

i just feel like the movie was a pretty gross over-simplification and trying to apply it to real life is silly :^)
I didn't see the movie. Is there one for greed??

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i bet if they made this movie for xiaoxi's head all the emotions would be driving around in beamers

I just acquired a miata as well. So it would be a mix of bimmers***(thank you very much)*** and miatas.

also, wow i would be so proud of my emotions they obviously have done well for themselves.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 9, 2016,
Anxiety and sadness just smashing buttons randomly while screaming
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2