Im thinking of buying one of these:

It has 5 relay switches. I want to use it with a peavey valveking. The VKs fiitswitch has 2 buttons and a stereo jack cable. One button toggles clean/dirty channel the other tha gain boost on the dirty channel. My question is, what kind of cable would I need to connect the super switcher with the valveking???
They don't have a manual for this version but for the Superswitcher 2 you would use a standard stereo TRS cable.

I'd email the company and ask. It all comes down to what kind of jack they are using in their switch.

Good news is you shouldn't break anything if you use a mono cable, only one function on your ValveKing will work, or both at the same time.

I'd contact the company.
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .