I've hitchhiked
4 11%
I've picked a hitchhiker up
9 24%
I've done neither
24 65%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
I picked up one once last year when it was super cold outside. Not as scary as you'd think

Also, the word hitchhike is weird so there's that.
I did hike for a week through Belgium with a backpack and tent. But I never hitchhiked.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I was murdered by a hitchhiker once, so I stopped picking them up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I uber. Thats the same thing right?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yes to both.

And before you ask yes, it was easier when transportation was horse-drawn...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Feb 9, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I uber. Thats the same thing right?

Depends, did you murder him or did he murder you?

Quote by Arby911
Yes to both.

I forgot to make a poll response for "both" whoops
Yeah, done it plenty in highschool.

Highschool was 30 km away from my town with mostly forests and fields in between. I'm horrible at catching buses on time so I had to hitchhike to catch morning tests or to get to parties / concerts / public events because I missed the last bus.

Got some good stories out of it.

Once I finished school early because of a medical exam I believe and got on the wrong bus (opposite direction) and fell asleep before it even left the station. Woke up in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and it was snowing like crazy that day. Told the driver to drop me off at the first house by the road, hitchhiked for like 4 or 5 hours before I got home. Couldn't feel my hand at that point.

Oh right when I got off the bus I called my mom, expecting her to come pick me up because of the distance and bad weather. She was basically just like 'ye youre gonna have to hitch a ride glhf luv u'. Good times

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Feb 9, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Yes to both.

Goddamn liar. Horses can't even hold a pen or pencil.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Depends, did you murder him or did he murder you?

I forgot to make a poll response for "both" whoops

Well.... Im here posting so you can safely assume what happened.

Or maybe I just stole his account
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Highschool was 30 km away from my town with mostly forests and fields in between. I'm horrible at catching buses on time so I had to hitchhike to catch morning tests or to get to parties / concerts / public events because I missed the last bus.

Once I finished school early because of a medical exam I believe and got on the wrong bus (opposite direction) and fell asleep before it even left the station. Woke up in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and it was snowing like crazy that day. Told the driver to drop me off at the first house by the road, hitchhiked for like 4 or 5 hours before I got home. Couldn't feel my hand at that point.

Oh right when I got off the bus I called my mom, expecting her to come pick me up because of the distance and bad weather. She was basically just like 'ye youre gonna have to hitch a ride glhf luv u'. Good times

Wherever you grew up sounds rough At least you had a cool way to get around?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well.... Im here posting so you can safely assume what happened.

Or maybe I just stole his account

Of course UG is full of murderers. Just look at the pit and click a name. 50/50 furry or murderer.

Worst game of Clue ever.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Wherever you grew up sounds rough At least you had a cool way to get around?

Eh, not really, just shitty bus schedules. Hitchhiking isn't considered dangerous here, I never heard of anyone getting hurt because of hitchhiking.

The only time I felt uneasy was when I was with some dude who claimed to be a retired rally driver. He did seem to have shit under control but was driving some ancient Peugot, the front lights reached maybe 5 meters in front of us (it was night time) and my seat wasn't secured to the floor of the car.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
To give a better idea of what kind of terrain we're talking here, this is a small section of the road between my hometown and the town where I went to highschool.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Looks like bear country.

Did you do a lot of shitting in the woods while there?
Only shat in the woods once, when my grandpa took me mushroom gathering and I couldn't hold it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,

Okay I know this isn't the thread but this is a very nice picture of the same road

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I have hitchhiked many many times and always had a pleasant experience except one time.

I was probably about 15 I got picked up by a man wearing a business suit and hat he was probably in his 40s, this is probably about 1965 or six.
Everything seemed normal until we got about a mile where he was going to leave me off. Then he started tell me a horny story involving him in a cheerleader. Then he said something like "I better stop all this talk or I am going to deliver you home with a hard on"... Then he said

"You got one?' And he reached over and groped in the groin area. I open up the door while the car was still moving and he stopped and I got out. I don't think I've ever told anybody this before.
Quote by yope
I have hitchhiked many many times and always had a pleasant experience except one time.

I was probably about 15 I got picked up by a man wearing a business suit and hat he was probably in his 40s, this is probably about 1965 or six.
Everything seemed normal until we got about a mile where he was going to leave me off. Then he started tell me a horny story involving him in a cheerleader. Then he said something like "I better stop all this talk or I am going to deliver you home with a hard on"... Then he said

"You got one?' And he reached over and groped in the groin area. I open up the door while the car was still moving and he stopped and I got out. I don't think I've ever told anybody this before.

*thatescalatedquickly.jpg*
Picked one up, but I knew him
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by DukeDeRox
I wish to drive down this road

Next best thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyFzKpdd4eA

Starts in Godovič, the highest point of the road, and slowly starts to descend into the river valley until just outside of Idrija where he takes a left for some reason. I'm very fond of the entire road but the real buttfuck-nowherey part starts at about halfway through the video.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33823916
Next best thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyFzKpdd4eA

Starts in Godovič, the highest point of the road, and slowly starts to descend into the river valley until just outside of Idrija where he takes a left for some reason. I'm very fond of the entire road but the real buttfuck-nowherey part starts at about halfway through the video.

it's better if you play it at 2x speed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

Quote by yope at #33823897

holy shit dude
I gave some guy pushing a bike a ride up the hill to my town once. It only takes a minute to drive up the hill, but it's sucks to have to push a bike up in the middle of summer, I've done it quite a few times.

Quote by yope at #33823897

Man that's fucked up. Once when I was 17, some stereotypical pedo looking dude in a windowless van tried to offer me a ride. There's some creepy people out there.
yeah

woke up late for a final, tried to hitchhike out of desperation

a prof ended up picking me up lol
ggg1 ggg3

I have never even seen a hitchhiker, much less pick one up.

Would not...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by TobusRex
Goddamn liar. Horses can't even hold a pen or pencil.

And yet they can draw flies, isn't life strange...

Quote by MeTallIcA313

Man that's fucked up. Once when I was 17, some stereotypical pedo looking dude in a windowless van tried to offer me a ride. There's some creepy people out there.

I had a hitchhiker try to rob me once. Fortunately gun beats knife. I stopped and told him to get out, which I thought was pretty magnanimous considering the circumstances.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Feb 9, 2016,
Never hitched. I live in the city fairly close to downtown. If I need a ride, I just call my parents or a cab.

I probably wouldn't be too opposed to picking one up, but I really only drive just to go to work and back.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I used to hitchhike fairly regularly.
Yes, I pick up hitchhikers now and then.

Met cool people never had any negative experiences.

But this hastily put together poll didn't include an option for both so I didn't vote.
Si
i picked up a coworker on the side of the road that leads to the highway at the end of the day once. does that count?

he was gonna walk all the way home and traffic was already getting bad because everyone pisses their pants all at once and tries to buy ingredients for making french toast whenever there's a chance of a snow storm.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Jam, reminds me of a lot of the drive between where I live and Portland, OR up around Mt. Hood. Beautiful

Never hitchhiked. Mostly because I've never needed to. But there were a few times when someone who knew me saw me walking home and randomly pulled over to give me a lift lol
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Long time ago my friends and I were riding around high and we saw a hot chick at a 7/11. Started talking to her and she was all into us and she needed a ride, so we're like...well hell yeah.

Long story short...she was a hooker and wanted some damn money. Get out you whore.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Okay I know this isn't the thread but this is a very nice picture of the same road

The hills are alive...with the smell of bearshit.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
To give a better idea of what kind of terrain we're talking here, this is a small section of the road between my hometown and the town where I went to highschool.

Beautiful
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2