I used to do an instrumental version of the song in my one-man operation. I alwas got compliments on it. Then I realized it was always guys. Then I realized I wasn't doing just a song I liked but it was the gay anthem. I will post my recording of it sometime along with Cooksey.
Quote by yope
I used to do an instrumental version of the song in my one-man operation. I alwas got compliments on it. Then I realized it was always guys. Then I realized I wasn't doing just a song I liked but it was the gay anthem. I will post my recording of it sometime along with Cooksey.

lol, its not a 'gay anthem' in the homosexual sense. Its a melancholic song about hope and peace
Quote by Fat Lard
lol, its not a 'gay anthem' in the homosexual sense. Its a melancholic song about hope and peace

Even better if it's performed by Hawaiians with Ukelele's.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Even better if it's performed by Hawaiians with Ukelele's.

dat Finding Forrester

"You're The Man Now, Dawg"

-Sean Connery
I grew up in the area in which the wizard of oz was filmed

was alright for a time. then they released the new oz

and put this up

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
A rainbow is a spectrum of light that appears in the sky when sunlight is refracted through rain drops or other drops of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere. They have inspired much popular folklore, including the belief that a baby joel can be found with a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 10, 2016,
inb4 that unfunny double rainbow youtube vid.

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I grew up in the area in which the wizard of oz was filmed

was alright for a time. then they released the new oz

and put this up

For some reason when I saw the top left corner of that pic I thought crazy sams face was gonna be on the end of that rainbow. I've no idea why.
Quote by Fat Lard

gaaaaay
Never play it to wwf

he will cry
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day