I would buy a slaughterhouse. This slaughterhouse would be located in Macon Georgia. I would produce nothing but bacon. It would be called Kevin Bacon's Macon bacon.

Further, since I would have a slight pig like nose like he has, you know, with the vertical nostrils, I would have my picture on the package with computer enhanced imagery to exaggerate the pig nose.

I would have this computer enhanced headshot placed on the body of the pig. The packaging would be bright and eye-catching.
Mark and Donnie Wahlberg's brother runs a restaurant called Wahlburgers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
another chit thread by yope

speaking of kevin bacon, any of you guys watch The Following?

Pretty damn good show
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

do it, yope
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by yope
I would buy a slaughterhouse. This slaughterhouse would be located in Macon Georgia. I would produce nothing but bacon. It would be called Kevin Bacon's Macon bacon.

Further, since I would have a slight pig like nose like he has, you know, with the vertical nostrils, I would have my picture on the package with computer enhanced imagery to exaggerate the pig nose.

I would have this computer enhanced headshot placed on the body of the pig. The packaging would be bright and eye-catching.

Company Slogan: Delivered fresh...in no more than 6 steps...or your money back.
if kevin bacon were rasta, it would be kevin bacon's jah macon bacon

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Yope you fucking genius
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
There's another level in there because Macon is a homophone of makin' so Kevin Bacon's Macon Bacon and Kevin Bacon's Makin' Bacon.
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do..
Clik This Link inYour Browser....

► ► ► ► http://www.FreelanceJoin.com
:h
^ I love how the spambots link isn't active, but we should click it....yes...yes, that would please us, ...yes
Quote by TheChaz
There's another level in there because Macon is a homophone of makin' so Kevin Bacon's Macon Bacon and Kevin Bacon's Makin' Bacon.

Imagine working at the place.

"Yeah I'm currently employed as a Kevin Bacon Macon Bacon Maker in the Kevin Bacon Macon Bacon factory down in Macon"