Ooh. I loved it. I'll have to listen again when I can completely remember parts (please remind me, if you may) so I can give my full critique

-Sharky
Right off the bat, I am pulled in to the song. Then comes along the lead synth and guitars which give it a more ethereal/aweing effect than anticipated. Vocals remind me of some weird My Chemical Romance in terms of sound and vocal patterns, which is a compliment. I am bopping along to it. I actually like Electronic Rock, like this song, a LOT because it combines many elements very well. I will say that, maybe it's just my taste on the matter but, the parts in-between the verses could have been filled with lyrics more (1:11 for example). I understand if these pauses in the lyrics were done on purpose, but that's my take on the matter. What equipment did you happen to use for all this, if you don't mind me asking? I actually liked on 4:13 that there was pulling back of lyrics as, hypocritically I admit, these parts were nice with no lyrics at all.

Very very nice work and I'd give it a 9.5/10, personally

-Sharky
Quote by CherokeShredder
Right off the bat, I am pulled in to the song. Then comes along the lead synth and guitars which give it a more ethereal/aweing effect than anticipated. Vocals remind me of some weird My Chemical Romance in terms of sound and vocal patterns, which is a compliment. I am bopping along to it. I actually like Electronic Rock, like this song, a LOT because it combines many elements very well. I will say that, maybe it's just my taste on the matter but, the parts in-between the verses could have been filled with lyrics more (1:11 for example). I understand if these pauses in the lyrics were done on purpose, but that's my take on the matter. What equipment did you happen to use for all this, if you don't mind me asking? I actually liked on 4:13 that there was pulling back of lyrics as, hypocritically I admit, these parts were nice with no lyrics at all.

Very very nice work and I'd give it a 9.5/10, personally

-Sharky

Wow, thanks a lot! That's a good review

Quote by CherokeShredder
I will say that, maybe it's just my taste on the matter but, the parts in-between the verses could have been filled with lyrics more (1:11 for example). I understand if these pauses in the lyrics were done on purpose, but that's my take on the matter.

I chose to not have any vocals during those parts so you can focus on the instruments instead, but I see what you're saying.

Quote by CherokeShredder
What equipment did you happen to use for all this, if you don't mind me asking?

Guitar: Schecter Hellraiser
Guitar amp: AmpliTube 3
Mic: Rode NT1-A
Drums: Addictive Drums
Synths: Nexus2
Bass: Massive & 4Front Bass
Schecter! Wow, instant respect from me. Not bad on the other equipment.

I get the choosing not to do the lyrical parts on some things. Very clever choice, I admit ^^
Nice intro! Had me noddin' my head right away. Like the mix between electronica and distorted guitars.
Good vocals, fits the song/style quite well.
The main melody/chorus is really catchy, but it does get a bit repetitive after a while.
Nice breakdown at 4:05. I like that bridge part. The production is spot on as well.

Great job man!

Wanna check out mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1696265