Hey guys looking for a specific piece of gear.

I need a pedal switcher that also controls my amp channels with midi control. My amp, Blackstar Series one 45, has 4 amp channels and uses a 9 pin connector for the floor selector. Is there a device that will let me hook up pedals, control my amp channels, uses the preamp and effect loops properly as well as lets me save presets? The Boss ES-8 looks like it will do it but I’d like to spend less if possible. The key being it has to channel switch the amp with midi.

Examples of presets
-overdrive and compression pedal before the preamp, super crunch channel on the amp, two pedals from the effects loot (delay/boost)
-overdrive and compression pedal before the preamp, super crunch channel on the amp, two pedals from the effects loot (reverb/phase 90)
-compression pedal before the preamp, super clean channel on the amp, two pedals from the effects loot (reverb/chorus)

My current Pedal Board

Guitar -> Cry Baby Classic -> Whammy 5 -> Boss Tuner TU-2 -> Ibanez tube screamer TS 808 -> Keely 4 knob compression -> Amp input

Effects loop send -> Phase 90 -> MXR 10 band eq -> Boss Delay DD-3 -> Boss Reverb RV-3 -> Boss Noise gate NS-2 -> -Volume Pedal -> effects loop return

I want to add a few more pedals, chorus and some other modulation.

Thanks
It seems like this got a lot of views and no answer so I'll update with what I choose.

I bought the One Control Crocodile loop station. I'm going to use the 4 cable method and use a midi cable to control amp channels.

I'll let you know how it all turns out once the parts come in and I get things set up.
If you want a switching solution that will not only control your amp channels combined with the ability to rearrange the order of your pedals at the pressing of a button, then the cheapest and most elegant solution is the Boss ES-8. This functionality is all midi programmable and you get what you pay for. You have 5 pin midi on your amp so you don't need something that connects to the 9 pin footswitch jack. You would be wise to put your modulation pedals through your amps effects loop as this prevents your tone from thinning out or becoming too muddy, but you don't have to limit yourself to a set arrangement of your mod pedals(or any other pedals for that matter) with the ES-8. If noise is a consideration(and it should be), keeping your cable length as short as possible with the highest quality is paramount. With the ES-8 all you have to do is fit the pedals on the pedalboard where they fit best without the need to arrange them in order because you can do that as you see fit for each programmable preset. This is extremely liberating when you begin to wrap your head around what is possible.