Page 1 of 2
If she has nice feet?

I know kissing a hooker is a no go, but what about the feet?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Try it and see if the pimp kills you?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Try it and see if the pimp kills you?

nah, they normally charge me extra for that
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Not unless your last name is Tarantino.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Kissing hookers is fine if the grade is high enough bruv

Like you wouldn't kiss a street corner one, but a classy one you have to book and stuff is fine

It's like cheese, good cheese you'd serve on a nice cheeseboard to guests, but you wouldn't put a triangle of laughing cow or some cheesestring on there jahfeel
Quote by K'Nuckles

Like you wouldn't kiss a street corner one, but a classy one you have to book and stuff is fine

It's like cheese, good cheese you'd serve on a nice cheeseboard to guests, but you wouldn't put a triangle of laughing cow or some cheesestring on there jahfeel

Tell us how you know so much about hookers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by K'Nuckles

well, what i was thinking was to get a swab of the feet and apply it to a petri dish, then send it to a lab to get it tested, wait about a week and i'd be good to go .
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by K'Nuckles
Because of first hand experience I've been collecting for like 4 years

collecting?

dead hookers or chopped off feet?

or both?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by K'Nuckles
What do you take me for? The Blode?

Inb4 he comes in for a visit and finds out you two have something in common.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by K'Nuckles
What do you take me for? The Blode?

Well, I've never seen the two of you in the same room, so...
Quote by Diemon Dave
sure, give those little guys smooches.
Last edited by Jackintehbox at Feb 10, 2016,
You are supposed to be sticking your dick in the hooker's vagina, not sticking her toes in your mouth
I have nothing important to say
I sucked a strippers toes once while giving her a footrub, I was drunk as hell and had rammed over a gram of cocaine up my nose, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
I think that's a question you ask her

also what kind of ladies are you paying for that you can't kiss??
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

kissing is too dirty but you can put yr d in the v?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Kissing is more personal and intimate to some people
maybe those some people explicitly don't want that experience
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by vintage x metal
kissing is too dirty but you can put yr d in the v?
kidding, but I think some hookers don't do it cause it's to "intimate"....
Quote by eGraham
yeah, this
Quote by vintage x metal
I think that's a question you ask her

also what kind of ladies are you paying for that you can't kiss??

the kind that come up to your car at a red light late at night
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by eGraham

I know, I just question why someone would pay to have sex with someone they wouldn't want to kiss

people do it all the time, I get it, it just makes my head implode. like I'd rather pay just to kiss someone if anything
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I know, I just question why someone would pay to have sex with someone they wouldn't want to kiss

people do it all the time, I get it, it just makes my head implode. like I'd rather pay just to kiss someone if anything
I ask why would someone take money for sex and do everything but call kissing off limits.
Quote by mattedbird
I ask why would someone take money for sex and do everything but call kissing off limits.

yes this too but I can understand this end of the deal a little more bc you may want the $$ but you don't want to have to pretend you like the guy
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
yes this too but I can understand this end of the deal a little more bc you may want the $$ but you don't want to have to pretend you like the guy
that makes sense. kinda like the idea that you are actually paying the hooker so she will go away.
Guy or girl*, don't impose blah blah etc.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Guy or girl*, don't impose blah blah etc.

sometimes a beautiful mix

I'm just assuming that k.lanaid is hiring a lady sex worker bc he has declared himself as straight and a dude previously
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Nope. No Blode posts. Guess I'll try again later.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by mattedbird
kidding, but I think some hookers don't do it cause it's to "intimate"....
Maybe some of them.

For a lot of them though it's for health reasons, exchange of bodily fluids etc
cold sores, hepatitis, meningococcal...etc

They usually also require you wear a condom for the same reason.

But not all of them, some offer "the girlfriend experience".

They are unlikely to catch anything from you by you sucking their toes so they won't mind. You most likely won't be the first person they've been with that has a foot fetish either so they most likely won't even blink at the suggestion.
Si
Quote by JackSaints
You are supposed to be sticking your dick in the hooker's vagina, not sticking her toes in your mouth

At that point, maybe she should be paying you.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by vintage x metal
like I'd rather pay just to kiss someone if anything

yeah

Quote by vintage x metal at #33826013

They've got those. I think they're either rooms where people pay to kiss a stranger or rooms where you kiss a professional.

I wonder what a professional kisser kisses like.
Page 1 of 2