Page 1 of 2
talk about your best friend here

my best friend is very short and she's amazing and sometimes i just cry about how great she is

tell me about your best friends
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
idk who my best friend is anymore. i've had too many different ones in my life, im kinda just chillin having like 6 "normal" friends now. best friends are too much work.
My best friend stopped talking to me after she got a boyfriend.
Now we're just Facebook friends who once in a blue moon likes that one thing.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by K'Nuckles
Is

She fit

she's beautiful i have not had enough chances to hug her in my life but hopefully i will live closer to her soon

Quote by Joshua Garcia
My best friend stopped talking to me after she got a boyfriend.
Now we're just Facebook friends who once in a blue moon likes that one thing.

find a new best friend (pay them if necessary) and make her jealous
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I have a few, but don't see them too often. They keep me sane pretty much, and vice versa
two dudes who i went to high school with. we were part of a larger group but the others have drifted off to some extent. always there when i need them. cool to bounce ideas off of

two qts who i've been really close to for a long time. real time tested shit. one is in a halfway house cause drugs but lots of things are changing for the better for her and it makes me really happy in a genuine way
I've known my bff since she was in her mommy's tummy. she is bengali just like me and grew up in cleveland just like me.

my other bff is my husband. then I have like a "set" of besties (some know each other, some dont)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by K33nbl4d3
find a new best friend (pay them if necessary) and make her jealous
I'm not into being spiteful. If she's happy, I'm happy.
Probably made the right call anyways. My life is a mess.

Though this might not be classified as a 'best friend' case, so more on topic, I have no friends.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 10, 2016,
Quote by vintage x metal
I've known my bff since she was in her mommy's tummy. she is bengali just like me and grew up in cleveland just like me.)

thats adorable

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm not into being spiteful. If she's happy, I'm happy.
Probably made the right call anyways. My life is a mess.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by Baby Joel
freinds

yes

Quote by Jon777

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
my bestie is a dude!

i've known him since like the 1st grade. We go bike riding and hiking in the nature trails and hills in our town. Been on a few road trips with the dude, and he's always been a super loyal man, and he's a hilarious/fun person to be around.

he's a really smart guy, he can murder anyone in chess, but his fashion sense is whack lol

Going to see Deadpool with him this weekend
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 10, 2016,
I have a couple best friends

One is/was a girl, haven't talked to her regularly since high school. The other two are guys, one I live with who is more of an annoying younger brother archetype, and another who moved quite far away but we still maintain a good, also brother-like relationship.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I've known my bestest friend since we first started school. We don't have very many common interests but get along just fine and we see each other at least one a week, usually.

My other best friend I've known since we were toddlers or something and they are autistic (but not as bad as they used to be) and said they were transgender a few years ago (and changed facebook gender to female) but I don't know if they are doing anything about that and I don't really want to ask. I see them about once a month maybe, sometimes less. Don't talk much apart from that so maybe they aren't a best friend anymore.
I have nothing important to say
She inspires me to be a better person. So I can get a better best friend.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
gayyyyyyy

bros before hos

Guys will stay best friends FOREVER no matter what, whereas chicks will literally throw you away if you don't reply to their text messages one night.

Really petty shit, and they'll be all chatty, chatty... gossiping about stupid things/people.

plus, chicks can get clingy as hell, guys will not see eachother for a whole summer, then when we do eventually meet up, we just pick up where we left off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 10, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard
I had one of my closest friendships strained from rooming together in a shared-room dorm for 1st year on campus. Knew him since 3rd grade but living with him was hell, never cleaned up after himself and had the worst sleep schedule so he'd be up til ~7am, would get high and just eat your food

He's a great friend, also never see him because he's either work or gf (who I don't have a good opinion of :/ ) but damn, roommating was just too much

Luckily he's pretty consistently fair about house stuff. Cleaning and all that. We work at the same place, too, but he works the shift before me so we see each other in passing like 3 days a week and that's about it.

Known him since 3rd grade. He's a good guy, he just tries way too hard at a lot of things, especially trying to be funny, and I give him shit for it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by k.lainad at #33825934
Guys will stay best friends FOREVER no matter what

ehhh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My best friend is tall. We talk about lot of stuff and life. He's an artist.. Known him for 5 years now.
My best friends are too far to visit but they're all introverts, rather chill with life, and taken (and not the Liam Neeson sort), and they drink a bit more than I do (which is easy, seeing that I don't).

Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33825908
gayyyyyyy

Heyyyyyyyyy, platonic and romantic loves both are beautiful, k?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
uhhh....no.

Quote by ErikLensherr
ehhh

I've met cool dudes in highschool/parties simply because they were wearing the same band shirt as me that day, and many of them still hit me up to hang out/chill to this day if they're in town lol

sure, some of them move to different locations or get caught up with their own families and stuff, but when we meet up the connection is still there.

a chick see's another chick wearing the same shirt.... all hell breaks loose.

What's your story?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad at #33825957

What's your story?

I don't necessarily have one, but what you said is still wrong. I've known plenty of guys who used to be great friends who hate each other now, or just don't talk anymore.
Quote by k.lainad
Guys will stay best friends FOREVER no matter what
You may be pretty good at maintaining friendships, but you can't assume nothing bad will ever happen. Things happen.

Say your friend totals your car and refuses to pay for it. It's not something being friends is going to fix.
Quote by snipelfritz

being real though, it's hard to say. i had a mate back in new hampshire that i always hung out with but then when i saw him again like only a year or two after i moved it was just kind of awkward. then i had this friend in utah i always hung out with, and i said hi to him on facebook a few months back and he said hi and that was it. there's this kid i knew in minnesota that i'm actually still pretty good friends with, but i haven't talked to him in a few months. and i don't even know if half the people i knew in london are still alive
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've never had a best friend tbh
At least not a mutual one

I'm always that one friend that's kinda alright but if you had to choose between me and any of your other friends in a life or death situation you can bet your ass I'm not getting saved 10 out of 10 times
I make my brother hang out with me sometimes because he has no friends either

does that count
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I had a best friend in middle school who would sleep over like 5 days a week (I rarely slept over at his place bc I had to sleep on the floor there and it sucked) but then he moved and I haven't talked to him since.

I had another "best friend" that I met at the start of 8th grade but then halfway thru 10th grade/sophomore year of high school he died in a motorcycle accident.

Now I don't have any irl friends at all. I graduated high school almost 5 years ago, and stopped going to college a year or two ago, so I just don't talk to anyone at all.
Quote by institutions
Now I don't have any irl friends at all. I graduated high school almost 5 years ago, and stopped going to college a year or two ago, so I just don't talk to anyone at all.

This
Exactly this actually
Except I think it's 3 years since I dropped out
4 years get on my level
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I plan to

But fucking shit how has it already been 3 years since I was in uni, it seems like just yesterday
Fuck my life is fucked I'm never going to amount to shit

And I still have student loans to pay off since I've been incredibly irresponsible with my money, should have e paid off that shit after 1 year
Haven't had a best friend since middle school. I hang out with a group of around 17 people but there are only like two or three that I've ever spent time alone with, and even then it rarely happens.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Page 1 of 2