Could anyone recommend a multi power supply to power up to 4/5 pedals. I bought one of those "spider" power supply from Ebay, 1 plug with multiple lead but it did not work. Got a refund for it. I was looking at those (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Isolated-Power-Supply-Output-for-9V-12V-18V-Guitar-Effect-Pedal-Board-UK-plug-/371551339482?hash=item56822f83da:g:kogAAOSwFqJWqxHd), could anyone comment or recommend something. Obviously i am on a budget, it is just for practicing in my room (no gigging). Thanks
JC
True Tone One Spot - https://m.thomann.de/gb/visual_sound_1_spot_9vdc.htm

Make sure you get one that will actually plug in to your wall.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I use the One-Spot haven't had any problems so far.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Thanks MetalMingee, but the link you posted is for 1 pedal only (unless I am wrong), I am looking for a power supply to connect several pedal at once (using the linking cables between pedals). I think this is something like this i need, which looks pretty good according to the reviews (https://m.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_powerplant_junior.htm?ref=mpd_aa_3)
Will Lane, got a couple of Joyos, a Digitech Screamin Blues, but hope to buy another couple once i can afford them.
Thanks
J
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I have one of those harley benton power supplies, surprisingly for the price they are actually isolated and are in a tough metal enclosure. Only downside is you only get 120ma per output, which might not be enough if you have anything power hungry but you can just check the spec for your pedals.

Great value and much less noisy than everything else at a similar price point (eg joyo jp 02) in my experience.
Thanks guys, the only I can't see is that the plug on those power unit comes with an European plug, I wonder if I can get them with an UK one, i don't really want to use another adapter
J
Quote by Guitar137335
I use the One-Spot haven't had any problems so far.

Yep, or the Boss equivalent. I use that to power 8 pedals (I made sure I did my calcs for the max draw first though).
Quote by jeannot18
Thanks guys, the only I can't see is that the plug on those power unit comes with an European plug, I wonder if I can get them with an UK one, i don't really want to use another adapter
J

sure, there are UK dealers for it too I think EDIT: if you mean the visual sound one. if you mean the harley benton one thomann usually sends you an earthed adaptor if you order from the UK.

fwiw that ebay link you posted is not an isolated supply, despite what its ad copy said (nearly got caught myself with a rebranded version of that one, luckily i realised just before i bought it ) http://stinkfoot.se/archives/808 (scroll down to the "rebranded" section, it's the joyo jp-02, and then look up the description of it in the main list.)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 12, 2016,