That would be really shitty.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm all for higher wages for employees (as long as it's shared evenly throughout the company), but a 45.2% increase when the company is losing money sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Soundcloud is a spam bot riddled shitfest, useful as it can be sometimes.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
It's not even close to being killed off. They lost a ton of money. They've also raised around 125 million to date, including 30 million a month ago. They haven't yet implemented their business model (which is taking longer than it should), and while I doubt it'll actually be all that effective, that should stave off death for a few years at least.

Also, companies like soundcloud rarely just die and shutter their doors given the sheer number of users they have. Even if they run out of money, I'd be shocked if they weren't purchased by a larger company.

Quote by the bartender
I'm all for higher wages for employees (as long as it's shared evenly throughout the company), but a 45.2% increase when the company is losing money sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.

Startups in the growth stage figuring out their business model work a bit differently. Them losing money is a bit different from other businesses losing money. Though I do agree those raises seem a bit ridiculous just because of how high they are.
Last edited by justwanttosay at Feb 11, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
bummer

bummer i hardly know her
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Who the hell virtually doubles their payroll when their company is literally losing tens of millions of dollars
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 11, 2016,
please no :<

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Better download your music now before it suddenly gets deleted. I mean... it has happened before on some site. Can't exactly remember which site that was...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by necrosis1193
Who the hell virtually doubles their payroll when their company is literally losing tens of millions of dollars

europoors

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana