Please hit the thumbs up button if you like it and subscribe for more.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRIIMefiWQ

Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde Bullseye with EMG 81/60 (1 vol & switch wiring)
Cleartone Heavy Series 11-56 guitar strings
Dunlop Ultex Jazz III John Petrucci signature pick (lead)
Dunlop Max Grip Jazz III 1.5 Carbon (main/rhythm)
Planet Waves American Stage cable
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Audio Technica ATH M40x
This is my favorite Slipknot song ^.^

I liked that you actually included both guitar parts when they were applicable.

That being said, I'm missing the vibe from the vocals going along with the guitar. That is my only major downvote on the cover.

You got the rhythm and guitar parts down very nicely. May I ask if you're using a drum machine of some kind? Or is that you yourself doing drums? If not, not an issue.

Solo work was nice and on-point. I actually would have loved to seen and heard more flourish and originality with the solo. I understand it was a pure cover for the music, but I also like when musicians who do covers fill in their own bits to it too, at least more clear ones.

Very nice work overall. 9.5/10 from me

-Sharky
Quote by CherokeShredder
This is my favorite Slipknot song ^.^

I liked that you actually included both guitar parts when they were applicable.

That being said, I'm missing the vibe from the vocals going along with the guitar. That is my only major downvote on the cover.

You got the rhythm and guitar parts down very nicely. May I ask if you're using a drum machine of some kind? Or is that you yourself doing drums? If not, not an issue.

Solo work was nice and on-point. I actually would have loved to seen and heard more flourish and originality with the solo. I understand it was a pure cover for the music, but I also like when musicians who do covers fill in their own bits to it too, at least more clear ones.

Very nice work overall. 9.5/10 from me

-Sharky

The reason I didn't put Corey's vocals on it was because YT might say "matched third party content" on the 'video manager' which quite bugs me and also to make my guitar playing more audible to the viewers.

The backing track that includes drums, bass, fx, and keys is taken from the original record of Slipknot Before I Forget.

Thank you for the response.