I saw you guys didnt have a owners thread for Suhr guitars

This thread is for showing off and asking questions!

My Suhr is a Modern Pro Series M4 in Purple Web. Its loaded with Dough Aldrich humbuckers wich are the best sounding pickups i've ever tried. The body is made of alder and the neck is maple. I've had 30+ guitars and this is easily the best sounding and playing guitar of the bunch!

Pictures:

Hey Joseph. I have no idea, i dont think its a top wood really.. On the spec sheat its says body wood: alder. There's only 2 of these in Europe they are quite rare in this color.

You guys wouldn't belive what i paid for this girl
I like the Playbunny pick ya got there. The guitar itself is very very pretty.

Alder wood. Very nice work. 2 of them in the entirety of Europe like that? Wow.

Can I take a stab and say over $5000? (equivalency)

-Sharky
I'm gonna guess this beauty will cost around 3000$
I found used one for 1700$
Quote by joseph24
What was the seller thinking ?!?!?!

I'm going to guess "so, he thought fucking that whore from work would be a good idea, did he?"
@CaptainChris90: If you ever get to SoCal, there are two places you have to go. One is Wild West guitars in Riverside, where they have some of the very best of Suhr guitars (and high end Fenders as well). Unique place, *only* high end guitars, "no stairway", and ask about The Voodoo Lounge. It's just up the 15 freeway from the Suhr factory in Lake Elsinore. If you continue down the 15 a bit more, you'll run into the Taylor factory and the Carvin factory. From there, you can have Margueritas at the Del Coronado hotel at sunset, and if you're still walking, you can hit Tijuana for some scary sphincter-tightening fun and then (hopefully) back across the border ahead of the Federales or the cartel folks.

If you're going to spend more than one day, the next day will start with a trip to the Griddle Cafe on Sunset for pancakes, followed by a day spent looking at more guitars than you can shake your stick at.
Last edited by dspellman at Feb 13, 2016,
Quote by CaptainChris90
I saw you guys didnt have a owners thread for Suhr guitars

This thread is for showing off and asking questions!

My Suhr is a Modern Pro Series M4 in Purple Web. Its loaded with Doug Aldrich humbuckers wich are the best sounding pickups i've ever tried.

I'm a big fan of their Aldrich bridge pickup, though I've always gone with something else for the neck pickup.
@dspellman Ah sweet! If i ever make a trip over the water i will check it out

Really? I find the neck pickup awsome!