5 25%
Friday Fish Fry
5 25%
Sushi
6 30%
Other
4 20%
Voters: 20.
I'm at work, but I'm hungry and feel like treating myself.

What do get?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Mcdonalds
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fo realz tho viet or indian
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My wife and I are going to sushi tonight in Madison, you should drive over. hmu tbqhwu familia smh
Last edited by JustRooster at Feb 12, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
My wife and I are going to sushi tonight in Madison, you should drive over. hmu tbqhwu familia smh

I'd love to 3rd wheel you, but alas, I am stuck at work.
teriyaki is japanese, u fuk
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I vote Pho because I want some so badly.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I really like the chicken curry at this place, but I do get it really often.
I ordered pho (and some crab Rangoon)
Yum yum yum I haven't had crab in forever! I had some crabcakes 5 months ago that's it.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Yum yum yum I haven't had crab in forever! I had some crabcakes 5 months ago that's it.

I've never eaten crab, you pretty much can't buy it here except at super swanky restaurants.....crab cakes here are usually made up of other, cheaper, fish.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I've never eaten crab, you pretty much can't buy it here except at super swanky restaurants.....crab cakes here are usually made up of other, cheaper, fish.

It was widely available and not expensive where I used to live and I regret not eating it more often while I was there. Crabcakes weren't really a thing at all there though.
cat
Quote by i_lovemetallica
yeah, we have a surplus of imitation crab around here. the price is right, but it starts to taste less and less like crab the more you eat. The real stuff is quite pricey. Might eat once in a moon. People by the ocean got it made.
When I did the salad bar at Shoprite people ate SO MUCH FUCKING IMITATION CRAB MEAT.

from an overpriced salad bar.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Get everything. Make a start on your beach season dadbod nao.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
bacon

eat it at home
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
What did you get
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Ask the Blode. He's usually pretty good for meal suggestions.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
lamb curry
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What did you get

Pho, but they didn't give me any sauces. :c

Was still tasty though.