I read this from somebody somewhere:

The closest I came to something like that was back in highschool with a girl whom from what I had heard had dated several guys before me. That fact alone made me disinterested in her since she was damaged goods. Don't get me wrong I don't mean it in an insulting way but when a girl is like that with a large amount of males, can you describe her as anything else?

wouldn't go out with a girl that liked him

because she dated other boys

what a forever alone loser smh
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
forever going his own way

sounds like he's really insecure too, in highschool, probably never held hands with a qt and is bothered by his own lack of experience
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Feb 12, 2016,
stupid but typical male response. i'm sure he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. of course he probably has to fend off super models at every turn as well.
when a girl tells you she used to have threesomes with her ex and her girlfriend, but doesn't want to do it with you, because she cares about you, that's when damage really sets in
Guy sounds like damaged goods to me.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by metaldud536
I thought damaged goods was when the person was in a bad or abusive relationship

Close, it's the way they behave when trying to start new relationships because of their prior experience with bad relationships.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Nah, it's when you accidentally sit on your nuts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33830929
Close, it's the way they behave when trying to start new relationships because of their prior experience with bad relationships.

I wouldn't say it's only how they behave when starting a new relationship, but also how they act when they're actually in relationships, based upon their experiences with old ones. Or bad experiences in life in general, not just relationships.

but whoever wrote the original quote is stupid. Just because someone has dated a lot of people doesn't necessarily mean they have emotional trauma from any of it. I think maybe they meant "used goods" which is just as offensive, if not more.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Feb 13, 2016,
^ yeah, you worded it far better than I could

It's a stupid term, I hate using it, and I hate hearing others use it. People are shaped by their life experiences, it doesn't necessarily make them "damaged"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by metaldud536 at #33830925
I thought damaged goods was when the person was in a bad or abusive relationship
i thought it referred to the person being disabled in some way
ggg1 ggg3

He's just jealous that he won't be able to ever get a qt3.14 virgin gf.
pretty sure "damaged goods" means "has severe emotional trauma" not "played the dating game in HS"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by DardySon
He's just jealous that he won't be able to ever get a qt3.14 virgin gf.

I'm still kind of unsure what the appeal is of a gf who doesn't know what she's doing, tbh.
"Damaged goods" refers to some trauma in the past, not a healthy dating life.
Rule number one: Never date a whore.

The guy in the OP is right.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
What this person should have done is dated her or a bit, had sex and then dumped her. That way he can feel like damaged goods as well and everyone is happy (apart from the girl but she'll get over it)
I have nothing important to say
No he should totally fall in love with the high school STD factory simply because he's a loser that will never get anything better.
Quote by theogonia777
I read this from somebody somewhere:

wouldn't go out with a girl that liked him

because she dated other boys

what a forever alone loser smh

is this from /r/theredpill or /r/mgtow

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm still kind of unsure what the appeal is of a gf who doesn't know what she's doing, tbh.

Cos virgin blood makes the best lube obvs.
No matter how many other boys someone has been with, it is still your job to be a man and fuck her and be better than anyone else could ever be. If you cant do that, then youre just gonna be another one of those boys she left.
"Damaged goods" just sounds like another saying for "Leftovers".

Is more sugarcoat.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
is this from /r/theredpill or /r/mgtow

no it's from another site i post on

some girl posted a blog about how she is always alone on valentine's day

and so that guy pushed some thing about how he has never been in love

and that was an excerpt from it

there was also a part where he talked about mistletoe and how he hates it:

Mistletoe. It's a stupid excuse to kiss someone. I neither understand that particular part of the tradition nor condone it. It feels stupid and honestly makes as much sense as trying to use a screwdriver to put nails in. Bonus hate if you're gay and use it on me. I have nothing against gays, just as long as they don't try and use mistletoe to get a kiss from me, or do weird stuff with me. In fact I had a gay friend but I don't know what happened to him. Something about a girl or something hard to tell though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.