yes
16 47%
no
11 32%
that bs
7 21%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 2
apparently it is when you are an age but you feel younger than that age?

idk if it s a real thing

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I feel older

so much older
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
you look 12 tho

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
thats just so that i can lure in the little cherubs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
ur such a twink

Absolutely. I constantly have to remind myself I'm supposed to be a responsible adult.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
ur such a twink

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Feb 13, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
I remembered I'm 24 yesterday and it freaked me the fuck out. I feel about 40 though.

So much this
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

idk im drunk right now i feel like that says a lot about me
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Banjocal
I feel older

so much older

This. Makes me wonder how I'll feel when I'm 40. Like a decrepit 80 year old, I expect.
I have nothing important to say
sure i guess, i don't feel like i'm 24.
i still watch and enjoy cartoons and other kid stuff. i've been known to eat a fruit rollup and drink a capri sun or two.

i don't want to get older.
I feel like my age. I like coloring and I sleep with a stuffed animal, but when I go to department stores I get more excited about housewares than clothing, so it evens out.

I still don't like that I look younger than my real age so I guess I'm really not that old.
cat
I'm about to turn 26 and I feel like I'm 20.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
apparently it is when you are an age but you feel younger than that age?

idk if it s a real thing

I play guitar in rock/metal bands...so I suffer from "Peter Pan Syndrome" by proxy.

I have a saying:

Rock-N-Roll...It'll either kill you or keep you feeling forever young...or at least well pickled.
Last edited by davidyanity at Feb 13, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
I remembered I'm 24 yesterday and it freaked me the fuck out. I feel about 40 though.

I remembered I'm 25 the other day & was like, holy shit I am not in the 18-24 demographic anymore, I might as well be 40.
Just turned 24 and I don't feel like it at all. Probably don't seem like it either. Starting over school last year also made it so almost all my friends are around 19 or 20 so that didn't help anything.

Like yesterday I got kinda freaked up because I'm technically in my mid 20s

I still think of myself as 18 or 19
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 13, 2016,
Quote by neidnarb11890
I remembered I'm 25 the other day & was like, holy shit I am not in the 18-24 demographic anymore, I might as well be 40.

Probably explains why I feel so estranged from "youth culture" & spent two months listening to The Rolling Stones almost exclusively.
is it that quarter life crisis thing, like that starts in the early-mid 20s where people can't stop with the "man i FEEL so OLD UGHHHHH" and it's really annoying
actually even people who are only like 18 say that too eh

or is that not even what a quarter life crisis is
is that just something that starts when you turn 20 and then continues thru your life

i'm 24 but i've never felt really old. 24 is young af
Yeh I have it, I heard there's a pretty simple cure though.
Just gain a lot of weight and become really unhealthy to the point where your sexual organs barely function.

Also, everything you fail at just claim you failed on purpose because you are so mature and a real adult.
I'm turning 24 pretty soon and I have grown much since I was a young padawan. 10 years of playing the guitar and wisdom sets me aside from 14 year old high school jrcsgtpeppers
Turned 23 last Friday, I actually feel younger right now than I did when I was 18
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Just turned 20, but still feel like I did when I was 16. I was more mature than all my peers, so..... whatever that means.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
based on my observations of old people, you actually feel like this pretty much your whole life.
I played GTA V until 4 in the morning and then got up at 2 PM

I am an adult
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I played GTA V until 4 in the morning and then got up at 2 PM

I am an adult

Pretty much this
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by neidnarb11890

So much this, only I'm 26... until April Every time I have to fill in some survey and have to tick the 25-34 box, I die a little inside.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yeah I have it really bad, getting older fucking sucks and is terrifying

Most people would say 23 is still young but most people are also wrong about most things cuz they're idiots
I feel mentally 16. Im scared im gonna turn into one of those 30 year olds that is still vaguely teenagerish. And i dont mean that in a "i reject responsibility and like to watch cartoons sometimes" way.
Is a vaguely teenagerish 30 year old really that much worse than a rigidly thirty 30 year old.
i feel much older

i act much older IRL
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2