Page 1 of 2
As in you're writing a research paper, or some proper thing for your job, or a resumé, or whatever. A nice looking font seems to really help me in the writing process.

Do you even have a preference?

Maybe you're one of those weirdos who prefers sans-serif fonts for professional documents.

I prefer Sabon. I embed it in the documents I make so that if it's being transmitted electronically, whoever reads it can still see how nice it looks

If that's not an option, I go to Georgia since most if not all modern computers have it installed.

A last resort is Times New Roman.

edit: also comic sans
My God, it's full of stars!
uhh i let my placement asistant at the time handle how my resume should look and they used some font idk wait right here...
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ok it was just times new roman lol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i've got a lot of love for verdana
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like Constantia, its a bit nicer than Times at smaller sizes.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Verdana or TNR or Arial for typed stuff. Size 12.

I would go with courier new because it's incredibly easy to read, but #typewriter hipster
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The advantage to dingbats: better for prose breaks. You can use snowflakes instead of the boring old asterisks.
I like to use Garamond (any variant) for body text and Goudy Old Style for headings.

Professionally I'm unfortunately stuck with Arial because that's what we're told to use. Which is a shame.
Cambria, Georgia, Times New Roman, size 11.

I prefer typing and editing my work in Calibri though.
cat
Times New Roman

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
I like to use Garamond (any variant) for body text and Goudy Old Style for headings.

Professionally I'm unfortunately stuck with Arial because that's what we're told to use. Which is a shame.

i always use garamond where the content is mildly subpar and i want to compensate
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
times new roman

i didn't even know you were allowed to use anything else tbh

i've always like calibri, cambria and occasionally helvetica
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Definitely comic sans. Job interviewers love it.

Just kidding!
Seriously though, comic sans will send you to hell.
Quote by MinterMan22
times new roman

i didn't even know you were allowed to use anything else tbh

I've never been allowed to in a class
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Prestige Elite Std for my own writings. I like that blocky "matrix" style font a lot. Otherwise Georgia for everything else because I know their computer will likely have that font.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I always use 12pt Times New Roman for school assignments -- I mean, that's the standard, unless otherwise stated.

Unless you're one of those fuck boys who adds additional spaces between paragraphs of the same style & makes all yr. punctuation marks pt. 16 -- even when you are turning the paper in electronically as a .doc file. Come on, jesus.

Also it's disturbing how many college freshman apparently don't even use spell check. I am honestly baffled that kids who grew up with computers could be so inept at using them.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I always use 12pt Times New Roman for school assignments -- I mean, that's the standard, unless otherwise stated.

Unless you're one of those fuck boys who adds additional spaces between paragraphs of the same style & makes all yr. punctuation marks pt. 16 -- even when you are turning the paper in electronically as a .doc file. Come on, jesus.

Also it's disturbing how many college freshman apparently don't even use spell check. I am honestly baffled that kids who grew up with computers could be so inept at using them.

Most kids don't use a computer so much as they use google chrome.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by neidnarb11890

The standard when I was an undergrad was TNR, 12pt, double spaced and centre justified.
Kristen because the font name is the same as my name.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In professional situations I stick with Arial as a rule.

In musical situations I prefer Garamond...especially Celtic Garamond.

In Pit situations I type in Arial...but I think in Comic Sans.
Last edited by davidyanity at Feb 13, 2016,
I like courier new, that way at the bottom of my job application to perform at G3 I can tab out a wicked guitar solo.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 13, 2016,
Page 1 of 2