Quote by whywefight
yup if there's a trend in music it's black people stealing white people music this is accurate

nice

Quote by Jackintehbox
then how do you explain this?

What? The guy is clearly just operating his Sprite store.
Some white guy probably stole it from him right after this was taken

Wait is that Sprite or Heineken?
Can't wait for the Kanye remix

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Jackintehbox
then how do you explain this?

he even stole one from himself and stashed it in his back pocket
Based on music copyright stuff, I'm guessing that the discovered manuscript would be public domain, but any publishing company's copy would not during our lifetimes. (Basically, we're going to have to pay for it.)
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Yeh they are apparently performing it at a press conference.
If someone could own it that wouldn't be happening.
Imagine how cool it would be to find something like this. I always imagine like a team of archaeologists or something exploring some hidden tomb Indiana Jones style and having to avoid poison traps and goblins until they come across a huge treasure chest, filled with Mozart goodies.
I can't wait to hear it

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by whywefight at #33831828
will it be turned into a sick hip hop beat tho

i dunno about "sick" but yes, by literally every amateur rapper in America and probably some professional ones as well

"fukn Mozart sample, so #cultured"
Mozart's dropping new tracks but Frank Ocean's still AWOL smh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.