when I use this rat pedal with my orange crush 35 rt amp. my amp settings are treble 4 mids 4 bass 4, reverb 6, dirty volume, gain 3, fender stratocaster starcaster guitar volume at 2 or 3. rat pedal settings are max distortion 7 turned all the way to the right, max filter 7 turned all the way to the right, volume 3, so my guitar does sustain I want an effects pedal that if I play 1 note, I want the note to end in like a second and not sustain or keep going and than end. What effects pedal would do that mixed with this pedal?
AFAIK, killing your sustain is usually a palm muting technique, or- as seen by a lot of the djent (and similar genre) guitarists- something like a rubber band or hair scrunchy high on the fingerboard (like a capo would be).
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
A single coil through a distortion pedals with max gain and then a solid state amp may be a bad recipe in my experience, but I would recommend a noise gate to put before or after or before the RAT (explore and experiment)

Personnal recomendations and industrie standards include:

Mxr smart gate (personal favorite)
Boss nf-1
Mxr noise clamp
Decimator G string
Decimator II

They will set you back 100something, to 250 ish (boss=cheap, g string=expensive) $

The used marked is absolutely an option, but you can also buy a handful of these gadget at a nearby store, try, experiment and then return those you deem unacceptable.
Not sure a noise gate is what the OP is looking for. He's looking to kill notes quickly, not noise.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

^Yup, sounds like muting technique. I know some djent stuff uses noisegates, but that doesn't really sound like what the ts is after.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I am going for a cheap sweet child of mine guns n roses kiss sound is their a way to do that with what I have now and 1 more pedal?
Check out this site to see how some pro guitarists have built their rigs:
http://equipboard.com

I believe that Slash and most of the guys in KISS are there.

Quote by cocobeanxx13
I am going for a cheap sweet child of mine guns n roses kiss sound is their a way to do that with what I have now and 1 more pedal?

Sweet child is a neck humbucker into a tube amp on the distortion channel. Not really what you have but I think what you are really looking for is the technique of staccato (one note at a time). That is just something you have to practice. Get you're finger off of the fret as soon as you are done wanting that note to sound. Try the intro to sweet child very slow and get your finger off of the note. Takes practice but is isn't all that hard.
Quote by cocobeanxx13

dude what you need is a different guitar. as has been mentioned the tones you want are gotten from humbucker equiped guitars (Les Pauls). you currently are using a bottom of the barrel strat (fine for learning but not a tone monster). as for the technique you'll need to practice lifting your fretting hand for muffling notes while letting what you want ring out.
Okay, so I'm pretty much just going to rehash everything that has already been said.

What you're looking for is not available as a pedal, but can only be obtained by improving your technique. Start this by playing clean, not with a max gain RAT. Play slow, controlled notes, and work on the sudden stopping of a note, also known as staccato.

Second, you're not getting a Slash sound because of your gear. If you lower your standards of obtaining "that sound", you may be able to find something usable. But also, change your settings. Max gain is NOT the way to play GnR; there simply won't be enough clarity in your playing with that much distortion.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals