Is he peeing on earth, or krypton?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I think the real question is, if Spider-Man knocked up Mary Jane, would she die by the radioactive semen or birth thousands of spider babies?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I think the real question is, if Spider-Man knocked up Mary Jane, would she die by the radioactive semen or birth thousands of spider babies?

Thousand of spider babies.

Obviously.
so when spiderman gives mary jane a facial, does it feel like millions of spiders crawling on her skin

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Jesus Christ. My dad had it on for less than two minutes and I made him change it. What an embarrassment. Yet none of them seem to quite have the self awareness needed to realize what a joke they've become.

Did not read OP. Good play, yope.

I think the more pressing question is does superman drink his own pee when flying long distances through space? It's not like you ever see a water bottle stuffed in his tights.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Feb 14, 2016,