where do you all put your tremolo pedal? i had it as the last thing in the loop prior to the delay, and i didn't like it. now after the delay i like it a little bit better, but i am still not getting what a want. i thought about putting it out front, but i am not convinced of that either.

second i am running (auxiliary rig) a TS into a visual sound h20 (chorus and delay all in one) into the front of my amp. i am not liking how the TS boosts the H20, yet i want the mod and time effects after the OD, but i am not sure what i am boosting. i want to hit the preamp hard, but i am thinking that it won't happen with the h20 after the boost.

whatcha' think?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
1) What are you trying to achieve with the trem?

2) Have you tried the H20 in an effects loop instead of out in front? Many prefer their chorus, echo, etc. in that position.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^my thoughts as well. I always put my chorus, echo, delay, etc. style effects in the loop.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I put the trem pedal in the front but that works well only on clean and slightly hairy sounds, if you run high gain sounds it turns into mush. I find it is most effective before the preamp though, so that is how I usually record it.
Last edited by diabolical at Feb 14, 2016,
Quote by dannyalcatraz
1) What are you trying to achieve with the trem?

2) Have you tried the H20 in an effects loop instead of out in front? Many prefer their chorus, echo, etc. in that position.

As far as the tremolo pedal, I want choppy steep pulsing kind of tone.

The amp i am using as cleans only, i don't want to use the loop unless I have to. I would prefer to keep everything out front as i don't use the drive channel on it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
It sounds like the loop is your best bet. I personally dont mind having my delay up front (its always before my preamp but on backlines its after my distortion, since i have pedals up front for backline gigs) but I never use a boost as well, so i dont know what you exactly want to get out of it. I hate using a loop becuase of the extra cabling and work during quick set ups, but sometimes its just whats best.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify