Sad, and quite bizarre when you read how it actually happened. Like why did they drive through the barriers when the bridge was up?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Yeah i'm not sure how much they'll be able to explain that...i'm sure they'll do a toxicology report to rule anything like that out (not trying to sound like a dick). Whatever the circumstances it's sad.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
To be honest, I just needed some extra bodies for the blood magic. Do you know how difficult it was to resurrect both Dawkins AND kill Scalia? You're welcome people.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SMH07
Sad, and quite bizarre when you read how it actually happened. Like why did they drive through the barriers when the bridge was up?

Since it happened so early in the morning I guess the driver could have fallen asleep or something
I have nothing important to say
Quote by SMH07

The fact you physically can drive through the barriers seems a bit worrying to me. Like you've got this giant mechanised bridge and you don't think to put any preventative measures except a few lights, some barriers you can drive through and a sign which is probably only in Swedish.
Quote by korinaflyingv
The fact you physically can drive through the barriers seems a bit worrying to me. Like you've got this giant mechanised bridge and you don't think to put any preventative measures except a few lights, some barriers you can drive through and a sign which is probably only in Swedish.

Either I entirely read the wrong story, or they first drove into another car and then went off the bridge.

Eyewitness Jonny Alexandersson told the BBC he was waiting for the bridge to go down when he saw a car coming very fast on the left side. "It was very tight," he said. "They passed me and in front of me was a taxi and the car smashed the side of this car and then they go in the barrier, then I don't see anything more of the car, the lights were gone."
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 14, 2016,
Didn't read that article. Shit. Still, I do think you shouldn't be able to just drive off a bridge that easily. Seems a bit of a design flaw. Like from the pictures the car doesn't look at all smashed up at the front. So they can't have been great barriers. A barrier to keep cars from going off a bridge should be able to withstand at least some force from a moving car.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Feb 14, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
Didn't read that article. Shit. Still, I do think you shouldn't be able to just drive off a bridge that easily. Seems a bit of a design flaw. Like from the pictures the car doesn't look at all smashed up at the front. So they can't have been great barriers. A barrier to keep cars from going off a bridge should be able to withstand at least some force from a moving car.

If your car smashes into another car and then smashes through a barrier, it must have been going at quite speed.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Sounds like the driver must've been drunk or something. Meh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That's pretty terrible.

While actions have consequences and driving like an asshole is never cool, doesn't really mean they "deserved" this
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33833617
If your car smashes into another car and then smashes through a barrier, it must have been going at quite speed.

quite speed
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
quite speed

Very velocity wow
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Trowzaa
quite speed

It's like light speed but quieter.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
man, they could have at least been a shitty band

not that theyd deserve that for being a shitty band but you know
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Dreadnought
While actions have consequences and driving like an asshole is never cool, doesn't really mean they "deserved" this

everyone deserves everything.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug