Yeah, I know it's the wrong forum, but I need an answer within the next half hour, max.

I'm out of strings, have a rehearsal soon, have been looking for my strings everywhere, can't fucking find them.

All I have in the house is a set of acoustic Martin Phosphor Bronze strings.

Will they work on an electric? Will they sound like crap? Will they ruin the guitar?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
bronze isn't magnetic

so no it wouldn't work
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

Fuck
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW0vHisf83Y

I remember I once ripped a string on my electric and I didnt have the money to buy new ones. So my grandma is like "We have an old set of strings lying here somewhere, wanna try them?" Turns out they were this really old school SOVIET, not Russian, SOVIET string set. They sounded OK, especially on clean, for some reason they made my electric sound a bit more like an acoustic.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.