I'm going to buy an amp soon but i don't know what to get. It can be new or used it doesn't matter I just want an opinion on which amp i should buy. I was thinking of the following:

Peavey VYPYR VIP 2 New
Peavey Bandit 112 Used
Blackstar Core Id 40 New
Peavey Windsor Used
Fender Mustang II V.2
Marshall MG Series MG30CFX New

I mostly play Megadeth, Metallica, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Cream/Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, and Van Halen. My guitar is an Epiphone Les Paul 100.
I would really like to know which is best. Thanks!
Knock the Marshall MG off the list. Consensus is they're not good, or at least not as good as others in the same price point. I'd lean toward the Mustang or Vypyr.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
The Windsor studio? I had one and it was an OK amp, but nothing special at all. I had lots of mods done to it that helped it sound way better than stock, but it was never a keeper amp. The amp has almost no bass, even with mods to help fix that it. Even putting an EQ pedal in the loop doesn't help.

It does do a very bright plexi/800 type of tone, but the bass issue killed it for me
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Peavey Bandit 112, and you can add Peavey Envoy 110 Transtube (silver stripe or red stripe version) not the new ones. you can upgrade the 10" speaker to 12" speaker, 40watts combo is enough power..

here is mine

Silver stripe version

Made in USA

12" Peavey speaker mod instead of the 10" Blue Marvel speaker
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Alright probably getting the vyper or bandit because I've heard that the mustang doesn't handle gain good. Still undivided though.
The Vypyr is a great amp, you'll enjoy the heck out of it. Can't comment on the Bandit though.
whats the budget? if you can go up to $250 the peavey vypyr tube 60s are great.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Vypyr > Bandit anyday
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Vypr and Mustang II would be the top cjhoices from your list. Bandit is a terrible sounding SS amp (personally hate transtube), Windsor won't do metal without OD pedals, I have an ID Core10 whihc is a cool little amp for the bedroom but nowhere near the amp the ID TVPs (whihc I also own) are.
Moving on.....
Wait for the new Marshall CODE to be available later this year.. Reports from NAMM almost seem to good to be true!
Quote by AllanAnd
Wait for the new Marshall CODE to be available later this year.. Reports from NAMM almost seem to good to be true!

A digital Marshall, no thank you. I'd take a Vypyr, flextone or vetta over it

Marshall tried this about 10yrs ago with the JMD series that was an utter flop
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate