Hey all,

I wouldn't ever ask if it wasn't really important. It sounds cliche, I totally get it. My band and I are at a bit of a struggle financially right now. If you have ever been in a band starting out you might be able to relate. I already make an hour drive each way to practice, and after recently being faced with repair bills after some of my gear was damaged in a car wreck I'm really strapped. The band needs speaker cables for our amps after they were apparently taken/left after a recent studio session, as well as patch cables for pedals and new guitar strings. Everyone in the band has daytime work and are doing our best to get by and keep going while trying to make it big, and this is another expense that we just aren't able to do right now and it makes it difficult to get solid practice in when we're always trying to borrow cables from that person or that other friend.

If anyone could spare $20 or even less (not trying to sound like a dick) to try and help us get the money for decent cables and strings it would help out immensely. Whatever extra money is left over will go directly to helping get my amp and guitar repaired. Thanks a ton for listening
That's only a couple of blowjobs dude.

Just get on your knees and get it over with.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
All our gear was destroyed in a fire when we left it at the club. We had a benefit. I didn't get any money out of it , I don't think anybody else did either.
My guitar was gone, there was nothing left of it. There's nothing left of my guitar amp except the chassis. It was an inferno. The owner of the place was Albanian and he didn't help us out with insurance money he got. His name was jet. I don't know how to spell it.

I'll send you a few bucks. We are all brothers, us musicians. Not really. Some musicians are okay. A lot of them are like jealous insane women.
Quote by yope
All our gear was destroyed in a fire when we left it at the club. We had a benefit. I didn't get any money out of it , I don't think anybody else did either.
My guitar was gone, there was nothing left of it. There's nothing left of my guitar amp except the chassis. It was an inferno. The owner of the place was Albanian and he didn't help us out with insurance money he got. His name was jet. I don't know how to spell it.

I'll send you a few bucks. We are all brothers, us musicians. Not really. Some musicians are okay. A lot of them are like jealous insane women.

Man, that really sucks! Sorry to hear about what happened to your gear. It really does mean a lot. I know, I was anticipating something like the other replies I got considering the circumstances, so I really appreciate it. We're starting to have our band motto named "What Next" because it's just been one thing after the other over the past few months, with deaths in the family and car wrecks.