When I was in the 5th grade I thought rubber band powered airplanes were a lot of fun. So I took them to school and played with them . It caught on. Pretty soon there was a crowd of guys after school every day as a flock of rubber band powered airplanes filled sky.

I had started a fad .

They were for sale in all the neighborhood grocery stores of course but nobody showed too much interest in them , till they saw me with one .

The phrase stupid fucking bastard is very catchy. I used it once here and now I see it's starting to catch on. It's like the rubber band powered airplanes.
Last edited by yope at Feb 14, 2016,
you're a brilliant fucking bastard.

i once discovered i could make fart noises with my hands and most other people couldn't figure out how to do it.

those that could later claimed they'd taught me.

but i was the grand-master from the beginning.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i once discovered i could make fart noises with my hands and most other people couldn't figure out how to do it.

Then he died alone.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

You know the rubber band powered fart machine, 2 rubber bands, a washer, and a coat hanger ? If not YouTube it I'm sure it's there.

I used to play with them at school too but they never caught on.
oh, i also have a tendency to incite other coworkers to openly mock our terrible management.

i'm full of leadership qualities.

^YES!

my grandfather taught me how to make those i think. also the kazoo thing with waxed paper and a comb.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Feb 14, 2016,
"stupid fucking bastard" is a really good phrase actually

i really do like it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
you are a visionary yope

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by yope
as a flock of rubber band powered airplanes filled sky.

Wooowww
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I gave myself a fvcked up haircut as a joke one time. suddenly guys at school started showing up with the same cut. I just laughed to myself.
Jane, you ignorant slut... Dan, you stupid bucking bastard
Quote by yope
When I was in the 5th grade I thought rubber band powered airplanes were a lot of fun. So I took them to school and played with them . It caught on. Pretty soon there was a crowd of guys after school every day as a flock of rubber band powered airplanes filled sky.

I had started a fad .

They were for sale in all the neighborhood grocery stores of course but nobody showed too much interest in them , till they saw me with one .

The phrase stupid fucking bastard is very catchy. I used it once here and now I see it's starting to catch on. It's like the rubber band powered airplanes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXKVOxqkWM
In my head, when I hear the phrase 'stupid fucking bastard', I hear it in John Cleese's voice.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
yope

you are like a garage sale, there's a lot of stuff you really don't care about, but deep in there, there's some things that are just masterful and superb, you stupid fucking bastard
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
yope

you are like a garage sale, there's a lot of stuff you really don't care about, but deep in there, there's some things that are just masterful and superb, you stupid fucking bastard

I got a cold the other day and went over to some friends house.
The next day I went back and everyone else had a cold too.
Stupid fucking bastards.