Dear friend

I am living Miami, FL. Could you tell me where can i learn Acoustic guitar with good teacher.

How much for per hour?

Best
Quote by phucmaplun
Dear friend

I am living Miami, FL. Could you tell me where can i learn Acoustic guitar with good teacher.

How much for per hour?

Best

I would personally teach myself (which I am self taught) it's faster and cheaper. When you're self-taught, you learn at your own pace and you don't have to pay for lessons. There are lots of free lessons on Youtube and other websites. You can go to a guitar shop or Amazon and find a cheap music theory book for guitar or a simple chords book. But if you feel you must have a teacher, find your nearest guitar shop and ask if they do lessons. Do research, find guitar teachers near you and ask about prices. Most of the time they're not cheap.
just PayPal me $500 and I'll send you all my video lessons, all you'll ever need to become a true guitar god.
Quote by phucmaplun
Dear friend

How much for per hour?

Best

My lessons run $30 an hour, but the economy is a bit different in New Mexico than Miami. I'm sure you can find a range of prices in a big city like Miami though. I found a site which stated that the average price for guitar lessons is $20-$40 an hour, depending on how well known/established the teacher is.