Hello guys!!

Nice to meet you, hopefully I will enjoy a lot this community with you...

Well this guy is offering me a 1967 Fender sunburst with a refret (no longer original frets), all pickups electronics and pickguard and plastics changed too (he said electronics were rotting in oxid) for 3.800 euro which will be like 4500 $

Any insight guys? I'm really confused, if it's not a good deal then bye bye...

Thanks a lot !!
Last edited by Jimiheart at Feb 14, 2016,
Quote by Jimiheart
Hello guys!!

Nice to meet you, hopefully I will enjoy a lot this community with you...

Well this guy is offering me a 1967 Fender sunburst with a refret (no longer original frets), all pickups electronics and pickguard and plastics changed too (he said electronics were rotting in oxid) for 3.800 euro which will be like 4500 $

Any insight guys? I'm really confused, if it's not a good deal then bye bye...

Thanks a lot !!

No, it has been modded too much
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Jimiheart
Oh!! Please could you say a price that would be according to it??

Thanks !

well here in the US if the neck and body were in decent shape $1000-$1400 is about all I'd pay for it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
a quick ebay search tells me he's asking way too much - especially with all the changes he's made to the original guitar
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Call gruhn's in Nashville or Normans rare guitars in L.A. I almost dropped way too much on one if it wasn't for them.
I can't put a price tag on it myself, but I've seen Strats from that period that were refinished and had a lot of parts replaced go for more than 4000. I'd say it's on the pricier side, but I don't think you'd find a 67 Strat in Europe for under 3 grand.