Just need some help in picking an acoustic guitar under £400! , so Far I have been looking at the - Seagull S6 Original Acoustic - which doesn't seem much to look at but hear ok reviews about it , Also I will be ordering it online unless my local shop has the model in which is not the case for the seagull range .
I have the Seagull S6 Slim (same guitar but a thinner neck) and for that price range, you can't beat it. Very good guitar for the cost, especially if you prefer the wider neck of the original. I'd fully recommend it
Quote by dazzzer30
Just need some help in picking an acoustic guitar under £400! , so Far I have been looking at the - Seagull S6 Original Acoustic - which doesn't seem much to look at but hear ok reviews about it , Also I will be ordering it online unless my local shop has the model in which is not the case for the seagull range .

True. It is plain looking. But not plain sounding.

I like them. Everyone I have picked up sounds fine to me. Cedar top (if that model has it, I think it does) does sound a little different. Maybe brighter. You're in a tough spot. Buying a guitar "sound unheard" is tough. But hell if you don't like it flip it. Shouldn't be hard. I've not seen anyone have negative things to say about them construction/quality for price wise. And it seems like many people would be in your situation. In Europe and interested in a North American guitar. You'd have one in-hand if you decided to sell if you did not like it. Should be easy to flip.