i was gonna say that to your post

nice

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
tbh i'm worthless so am i worth an impersonation idk

really good sestra impression
all of you act the same tbh

like synchronized douchebaggery if that's even a thing
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

cats

well that was easy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
all of you act the same tbh

like synchronized douchebaggery if that's even a thing
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
thirst

Quote by ehbacon
you nailed blode right there mini, well done
Maybe I am The_Blode..........

Quote by k.lainad
cats

well that was easy

K'Nuckles?
Quote by Minicaxotinho
K'Nuckles?

that's more like

bare hella pussy in here inirrr
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

I thought it was K'Nuckles because I've seen him write:

Is

she fit
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Feb 15, 2016,
ugh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text

well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text well-intentioned wall of text

lol
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 15, 2016,
If you were twice as smart as you think, you'd be half as smart as you are. Have a nice day.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Minicaxotinho

K'Nuckles?

guitarxo

duh

silly goose
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33836408
lol

the run-on sentence is spot on
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Didn't read any of the thread, so I don't know if it has already been done. But guess who? You stupid fucking bastard.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by K'Nuckles
impersonations are murder

o

not being in brizzle hmd
i'm boooooooooooooooooooooored
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by K'Nuckles
I'm actually thinking of going Brizzle tomorrow because of my bastard brother