finished this all this afternoon with a huge creativity burst. it's still missing a solo, but i'd love some suggestions

it's an odd mix of djent, power metal, and more (with a hidden surprise for some of my way-back homies/fans)

i'd love any input, but preferably detailed i'll return the favor
Attachments:
Around the corner.gp5
This was fun to listen to. I really enjoy the harmonization and rhythm--very easy to bob your head to. My only real gripe with this particular piece is the very end. It doesn't have a sense of finality. Granted, it's unfinished. You're planning on fading out with effects, but I'm not entirely sure that a fade-out would be appropriate for this type of song. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

I made a quick, short solo for you that you could completely disregard if you don't think it fits. It took a little bit of time for me to think about it because the rhythm is so active. I thought that it would be best to try to lock into the triplet groove that's been established for the entire song. Sprinkle in some arpeggios, a dash of dissonance here and there... Hopefully this helps out.

---
If you have the chance, could you review my edit to Eclipsed?
Attachments:
Around the corner (D2BII Edit).gp5
shit haha i just realized i never added any strings/ambience to this. but i dig the direction you were going for, especially the descending arpeggios. ill have to incorporate something like that
I often don't have much to say these days but it's prolly the best song you've written so far, so greatest of jobs братан.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I often don't have much to say these days but it's prolly the best song you've written so far, so greatest of jobs братан.

haha thanks man, that means a lot coming from an excellent musician like you. you know ive taken that custom tuning of yours and written a few songs. you should check them out, i think youd be proud