Page 1 of 7
I saw this fine piece on yahoo homepage.

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/my-transgender-daughter-should-not-have-to-use-the-mens-restroom/

I'm convinced we need to mandate licenses to breed.

Eugenics Party 2020.

Prime example why we aren't going back to the moon.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

mother is just looking for attention and pushing trans on a kid..
Should be up on child abuse
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by behind_you
this will go well

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What's stopping her? I use the women's restroom all the time when the men's room is full
Unisex bathrooms are the future m8.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Transgenders sand bathrooms will always be a problem. Might as well turn every bathroom into a unisex bathroom, then everyone will be happy.

If you know what I mean. *wink wink*
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
let's just get rid of strict gender roles. women wear suits now. men should wear dresses if they want
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Fat Lard
What's stopping her? I use the women's restroom all the time when the men's room is full

same

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by BladeSlinger
let's just get rid of strict gender roles. women wear suits now. men should wear dresses if they want
Not good enough. We should also demand doctors say "Congratulations! It was born!" instead of "It's a girl/boy!" and let them name themselves.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by ErikLensherr
Unisex bathrooms are the future m8.

This.

Do you separate the bathrooms in your house by gender? No
Do you encounter any problem by it being unisex? No

Baths should just have stalls and people have to get rid off the "shame" of having someone from the other sex watch you wash your hands or some shit.
but what if u walk in a unisex bathroom and u hear the qt u liek taking an explosive diarrhea dump?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
but what if u walk in a unisex bathroom and u hear the qt u liek taking an explosive diarrhea dump?

If you are lesbian and go into a woman's bathroom she could still hear a qt she likes have explosive diarrhea.
If you go to the mens room you could also find someone you know have explosive diarrhea.

Who cares? If I had explosive diarrhea that'd be the least of my problems (and I problably wouldn't have left home)
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Not good enough. We should also demand doctors say "Congratulations! It was born!" instead of "It's a girl/boy!" and let them name themselves.

I legitimately want our society to give less shits about gender in general. Then the sex of the person isn't a big deal because it isn't equated with their gender. I don't think it should be a legislative thing either. Like, I just want people to chill about it all instead of demanding everyone else live by a strict standard. homosexuality is becoming pretty normalized in society. maybe gender in general will be the next cultural shift

then the singularity will happen and we can be in a computer and shit anyway
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33836677

What's the issue ;|
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
same

Scenario 1: "oh, sorry, I thought this was the other bathroom."

Scenario 2: Nothing happens

Scenario 3: "woah woah miss, don't mean to do ya nuh harm now, just taking a courteous leak *tips hat*"

Scenario 4: get pulled in there
Quote by k.lainad at #33836659
mother is just looking for attention and pushing trans on a kid..
Should be up on child abuse

I'm not going to open this can of worms one way or another, but I am going to say that if you're going to post an article, you really ought to read more than the headline first.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 16, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard

Scenario 3: "woah woah miss, don't mean to do ya nuh harm now, just taking a courteous leak *tips hat*"

why is scenario 3 being performed by Justin Wilson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4Ws_2XwdU
Quote by BladeSlinger
I legitimately want our society to give less shits about gender in general. Then the sex of the person isn't a big deal because it isn't equated with their gender. I don't think it should be a legislative thing either. Like, I just want people to chill about it all instead of demanding everyone else live by a strict standard. homosexuality is becoming pretty normalized in society. maybe gender in general will be the next cultural shift

then the singularity will happen and we can be in a computer and shit anyway
I was just being ironic.

I agree entirely. Unfortunately, there's always gonna be someone who claims it's a step backwards, so true singularity may never happen.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Fat Lard

Yeah, but your wanker is so small nobody notices
Quote by TobusRex
Yeah, but your wanker is so small nobody notices

All I know is they love when I'm in the stalls
UG seems much more irreverent about this sorta thing nowadays

there was a time when y'all would get into a flamewar over shit like this
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Transgenders sand bathrooms will always be a problem. Might as well turn every bathroom into a unisex bathroom, then everyone will be happy.

If you know what I mean. *wink wink*

you fucking pervert
Stop making bad threads

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Fat Lard

scenario 5 is a mix of 3 & 4

"woah woah miss, don't mean to do ya nuh harm now, just taking a courteous leak *tips hat*"
get pulled in there

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Everytime I hear about issues like this it reminds me of "Idiocracy".

I think the human race is literally breeding itself stupid.
Quote by gonzaw
This.

Baths should just have stalls and people have to get rid off the "shame" of having someone from the other sex watch you wash your hands or some shit.

Seriously? Do you have any idea how many perverts would take advantage of that? Just imagine all the creepy old guys hitting on shitting chicks one stall over.
Amp:
Vox AC30
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster, Fender Jaguar
Keyboards:
Roland Juno 106, Nord Lead 2X, Yamaha DX7
Drums:
Roland TR-707
Quote by Lost Dog
Seriously? Do you have any idea how many perverts would take advantage of that? Just imagine all the creepy old guys hitting on shitting chicks one stall over.

They already have laws against people perving in public restrooms.
Quote by gonzaw
This.

In my place you wouldn't even be able to tell it's unisex!

Quote by Paxton44
you fucking pervert

Edit: Also, did you register today just to post that?
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 16, 2016,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

fapfapfapfap
Quote by Banjocal

This forum turned into ultimate-discussgenderissues.com for a while. I think people are just kinda over basic anecdotes like this now.
Quote by BladeSlinger at #33836669

you have no idea how much happier I'd be if this was accepted
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Paxton44 at #33836734
you fucking pervert

I see you are new here

stop it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I see you are new here

stop it

He doesn't understand that Slapsy is the resident perv.
Quote by Banjocal

because we won already