Hey guys,

I'm trying to decide between these two. They both have great reviews online, though the GLXD16 seems more popular since it's a tuner pedal as well. The thing is that I already have a Boss TU-3 in my pedalboard that's fairly new, and so I want to know if you guys think it'd be worth to replace it with the GLXD16 since its a wireless unit and tuner at the same time.

Is there any difference in sound/quality between the GLXD14 and GLXD16? I'm looking to buy one of them tonight.

Thanks
I owned the GXLD16 for a bit. Didnt notice a difference in sound quality switching from cables to that. Its quite sturdy and it was nice that it have a tuner so I could have one extra space on my pedalboard. I would go for it if I were you.
Quote by Paroxysm
I owned the GXLD16 for a bit. Didnt notice a difference in sound quality switching from cables to that. Its quite sturdy and it was nice that it have a tuner so I could have one extra space on my pedalboard. I would go for it if I were you.

Since the GLXD16 is also a tuner, do you think it's worth replacing my BOSS TU-3 tuner pedal in my pedalboard with it?