I was Looking for tab for a song called "Vocal" by Madrugada..i show that was on TAB PRO format,so i decided and i paid for one month with my credit card, after that, when i went back to get my tab pro tab..i show that thiw song wasnt existing anymore on TAB PRO format...WHAT GOES ON??? Should i go to Electronic Police dep. ??? is that the way that TAB PRO makes money?? by telling lies???????????????
All the actual tab pro tabs are just stolen from user submitted guitar pro tabs anyway.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

why they f$@#$n do that tho???...i was searching for the song, and i found it with a TAB PRO icon on it...so i purchased the bloody thing, and now they dont have it????????..WTF ??
at least it wasn't a good song
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Yeah, tab pro is pointless and 99% of the time just uses one of the free user submitted guitar pro or power tabs anyways.

1. Get tuxguitar for free

2. use powertab guitar pro files for free

3. profit.
Quote by rickyj
Yeah, tab pro is pointless and 99% of the time just uses one of the free user submitted guitar pro or power tabs anyways.

Actually it's 100% of the time, the Tab Pro tabs are the same tabs as the Guitar Pro ones.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Thanks guys for your help..but still..If they advertising that one tab is on TAB PRO format,and a customer like me decides to buy it( no matter if i m right or wrong that i want to pay for a tab programme), THEY SHOULD HAVE IT .!!! They shouldnt foolish the people and making money with this way, and i think i will go to Electronic Crime Police Dep. to declare what they are doing !
Username "Policeman"

Problem: Complaining about tabs and taking it to nonexistent police.

Troll potential: High
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Username "Policeman"

Looks like a potential multi to APileofDeadCops to me.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Username "Policeman"

i dunno he seems alright. kind of reminds me of myself back in the day.