I was a bit skeptical about buying an iron label - especially over the internet - after reading all of the bad reviews, but I found one that no one bid on yet on the bay. The listing was awful so it didn't get any views or bids, so I took it away for $350 (after him sending me pictures of the side view of the frets, which were still practically new). I don't have any pictures yet, but here it is:

Contrary to all of the hate on the internet, the thing plays like a dream. It's a 2013 model (I thought they came out in 2014 ). I must have been one of the lucky ones it sounds like. The fretwork is almost prestige level. I can tell its never gotten a fret level because they're still really tall. No sharp fret ends, and I can get really low action.

The fretboard was exceedingly nasty, so I had to clean it, but after a nice setup the thing played and felt like a dream. Love the ebony.

Nitro wizard neck is a bit thicker than original and prestige wizards, but it still felt like one of the best necks on played. Worlds better than the wizard II/III and the prestige wizard from 2005 - 2012 (New super wizard is the best).

The abalone purfling is kind of nice, and the finish was nice and thin. The bubinga top really shows.
Wow what a steal! I'm super jealous congrats! It's difficult to find a good hardtail S-series Ibanez.

FWIW--there's nothing at all wrong with the Iron Label Ibanez guitars. Fanboys just like to circle jerk themselves over Prestige and J-Craft models so they trash the Iron Label series without either playing a single one or even knowing a damn thing about them.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beautiful top on that thing!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sick guitar! I am getting an Iron Label RGD 7 string very soon, I think Iron Label is the tits!
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Sweet guitar and awesome price, buying blind is tough especially when going on reviews, sadly often a few bad reviews can give an instrument a bad rep because everyone else just passes on the info which often times can be from a guitar snob.

Anyhow congrats on a great deal that top is awesome HNGD rock on!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

that looks really nice.

i have played a few iron labels and i liked them, even the bad ones, its nothing an hour with a little filing wont fix.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous guitar! I'm reeaallly GAS'n for the 7-string version of that thing. Enjoy your axe!
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?