Found this Les Paul Classic at my door after work today.

I like the looks although even at first glance the craftsmanship is skoppier than on my 2015 Standard. It´s definitely lighter. Sounds nice, just like a Les Paul should, but have only played at neighbour-friendly volume so far. Rehearsals tomorrow so it´ll get some loud testing and I can report if the 15db boost is useful or not.

Cheers

That's the Classic "Rock" model right? Cool look.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's the Classic "Rock" model right? Cool look.

Exactly.

Music Store in Germany is blowing them out as if they were infected with smallpox, I just couldn´t say no.
that looks pretty sweet. i want...
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Gibson´s QC definitely didn´t look at the finish on the neck, especially where the finish meets the binding. Same can be said for the binding on the body, The Koreans who made my Hagstrom wouldn´t have let something like that pass. There´s a really noticeable crevice between binding and body/neck almost all the way around. That said, I´ll try to set it up with the very low action I like. If that works I might keep it, considering Gibson resale value sometime in the future. The "rock Turqouise" finish on top is really nice and well done though!
Last edited by kentuckyklira at Feb 17, 2016,
That does look nice.

BTW, you should set the date on your camera.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That does look nice.

BTW, you should set the date on your camera.

Getting a new camera soon. My old one barely survived my last vacation.
Sweet HNGD Rock on!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?