Page 1 of 37
Welcome to the Motorsport thread!

Formula 1, GP2, World Rally Championship, DTM, Indycar, NASCAR, MotoGP.. whatever. Speak about it all here.

F1 is usually the main topic, so here are the 2017 teams & drivers:

Last edited by sam b at Jun 12, 2017,
Get the ball rolling with the two new liveries we've seen for 2016 so far Will add others when they're released cause why not

Mercedes

Ferrari

Red Bull

Williams

Force India

McLaren

Renault

Haas
Last edited by sam b at Feb 22, 2016,
Quote by mattedbird
Where's the NASCAR?

Fair point. Didnt think of it Though in the past however many threads I'm not sure it's ever been spoken about other than if there was a big crash. Oh well.
Quote by sam b
Fair point. Didnt think of it Though in the past however many threads I'm not sure it's ever been spoken about other than if there was a big crash. Oh well.
no biggie, don't redo all your stuff again
Quote by mattedbird
no biggie, don't redo all your stuff again

Added to the list, it might encourage other watchers to speak about it (if there are any)

I certainly couldnt hold a conversation with you about it, sorry
Is this replacing the 2016 F1 thread then?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
https://supergt.net/news/single/15797

Honda has realized that their hybrid systems lack reliability.

Anyways here's a list of confirmed cars and rumors for the GT300 class.

APR Racing Prius GT300

Goodsmile Racing with Team Ukyo

Subaru STI BRZ

BMW Sports Trophy Team Studie
Unconfirmed but rumored to run a M6 GT3.

Gainer Racing
Took delivery of both of the AMG GT3 and Nissan GTR GT3. Livery rumored to be unchanged.

Audi Team Racing Tech
Will run a single 2016 spec R8 LMS Ultra. Livery unchanged from last year
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 17, 2016,
Quote by sam b
Added to the list, it might encourage other watchers to speak about it (if there are any)

I certainly couldnt hold a conversation with you about it, sorry

thanks for adding!

yeah I'm not very up on other motorsports mostly due to being televised where I am, but I can dig any kind of racing.
Last edited by mattedbird at Feb 17, 2016,
Haas vs Honda will be interesting. Grosjean's like the new Fisichella imo. Fast driver, makes wrong team change moves and never goes anywhere. (Fiss in the Renault 05/06 doesn't count, his team mate was a monster that made that car look better than it was)
Quote by mattedbird
Where's the NASCAR?

NASCAR!!!
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by mattedbird
Where's the NASCAR?

Probably going round in circles somewhere
I've stayed up to 4am too many times for WRC. I root for anything team M-Sport.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Diamond Dave
there's been a tonne of driver movement in V8 Supercars this year, I'm predicting a hell of a season.

get on it racing fans.

Yessss really looking forward to it. Super keen to see how SVG does in a proper front-running team, especially directly against Whincup.

As for F1.. my bold predictions:

Hamilton WDC
Haas beats Sauber
Rio Haryanto confirmed to partner Wehrlein at Manor. I reckon they might shock a few people this season. Really like Wehrlein.

Quote by JustRooster
I've stayed up to 4am too many times for WRC. I root for anything team M-Sport.

why?
Think I'll sticky this so it reminds me to make more of an effort to actually watch the F1 when it starts.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Think I'll sticky this so it reminds me to make more of an effort to actually watch the F1 when it starts.

Should (hopefully) be a better season than last at least Most people are expecting Ferrari to be closer to Mercedes so maybe they won't walk to the title this season >.>

..or maybe they will
Quote by sam b
Should (hopefully) be a better season than last at least Most people are expecting Ferrari to be closer to Mercedes so maybe they won't walk to the title this season >.>

..or maybe they will

Eh, I'm not holding out any hope of anyone being able to challenge Merc this year. 2017 is another story.
Quote by Khann
Eh, I'm not holding out any hope of anyone being able to challenge Merc this year. 2017 is another story.

I'm just hoping Kimi suddenly becomes amazing and can fight for wins. No doubt he'll be awful and not even beat Seb (barring retirements) again -.-
Quote by sam b
Rio Haryanto confirmed to partner Wehrlein at Manor. I reckon they might shock a few people this season. Really like Wehrlein.

why?

Because Americans don't WRC and rooting for people who drive Fords is the closest I got.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Ferrari. Ooh I like. Shame about the nose

Last edited by sam b at Feb 19, 2016,
I'm glad we don't have to see Will Stevens this year but I've no idea who his replacement actually is.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Blayney
I'm glad we don't have to see Will Stevens this year but I've no idea who his replacement actually is.

Rio Haryanto (GP2 race winner) and Pascal Wehrlein (DTM champ) are the Manor drivers
I know Pascal. The other kid means nothing to me.

The name of the new Ferrari is rubbish compared to last years.
SF16 H
SF15 T

S-FIST is cool. SFIGH doesn't mean shit.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

He's not totally awful, yes all his wins have come from reverse grid races but they could have done a lot worse than Haryanto when auctioning off that seat