Hello all, I have had this guitar for years and I have always wondered who produced it. I know BC Rich made a model similar, but I am quite sure this is a cheap knock off. It has no logos and only the serial number on the back. Any help would be great.

Thanks!
Attachments:
Guitar02.jpg
guitar01.jpg
Definitely fake, I have never seen one before so it's anyone's guess who made it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Thanks Evilnine. I knew it wasn't a BC Rich. Just always bugged me which brand it was. It certainly isn't my go to guitar, but it has a good sound and always reminds me of my broke college days when $60.00 bucks on a used guitar was a lot of money and doubled my collection at the time.
Quote by EricSharlamane
Thanks Evilnine. I knew it wasn't a BC Rich. Just always bugged me which brand it was. It certainly isn't my go to guitar, but it has a good sound and always reminds me of my broke college days when $60.00 bucks on a used guitar was a lot of money and doubled my collection at the time.

LOL I hear you! The internet (eBay/Craiglist in the U.S.) have driven the price of used instruments up, especially if it is a good brand name or model, and the terms "rare" and "vintage" are thrown around waaaay too much when advertising instruments online!

Luckily it is still fairly affordable to get used MIJ Jacksons which can be quite the bargain. Modern B.C. Rich have flooded the market with tons of cheap crap guitars and it only serves to perpetuate their bad reputation gained from the Class Axe licensed days. Still though if you get up into the $999 and up range B.C.Rich makes some great guitars here are a couple of shots of my KK Beast VNT:

I love the access the neck through joint provides:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge