now let me hear you say way-o

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

the legend
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
boom boom boom i want u in my room

bin laden's favorite song
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
bin laden's favorite song

dang
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
way-o

there, happy now? was it really worth it?

yes

way-o
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

reading this thread like

Quote by MinterMan22
reading this thread like

boy yr scalp it is so round
I just wanna lay you down
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
boy yr scalp it is so round
I just wanna lay you down

do u ever just sit and think
about where jay-z would be
if he wasn't allowed to s p e l l in his s o n g s ? ? ?

ya 'jehovah' sounds a lot cornier than 'h to the izzo v to the izzay' but not as corny as 'snoopy the dog'
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

mj overrated
i said it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
COME ON AND SLAM

Quote by Baby Joel at #33841152
mj overrated
i said it

I kind of agree. He may be the best all time, and definitely top 3, but people act like he's lightyears ahead of everyone else. The hype has gotten to the point where someone could average a quadruple double for their career and people would be all "Well he's got nothing on MJ"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 18, 2016,
I mean yeah but that complaint is sort of like 'ya I mean hendrix was the best or at least top 3 but why they gotta make all those t-shirts and posters still??'

anyway I had hoped that this would have elicited more convos about jock jams and less about MJ so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Pump up the James and the Giant Peach
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
^ fuck ya
you got it
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja