Page 1 of 2
As some of you may know (or not) Kanye West tweeted that he's 53 million in debt and he's been in debt for about 3 years. What I want to know is did anyone actually donate money to this clown on his gofundme account? And WHY???
Yeh, I wanted to hear some more trash beats and mediocre raps.

Anyway this is pretty funny, Kanye ranting jiberrish even when cameras aren't around.
His fans claim he just acts crazy for the cameras but this looks as if he's just as loony without cameras around.

STANLEY KUBRIK YEH!!!!! 1000 YEARS!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Z2H0T7PFbVw

He does call Taylor Swift a fake ass there, so maybe he isn't totally nuts
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Feb 18, 2016,
ikr??? All the money should be going towards REAL musicians like those girls in that Facebook page of yours!!! Still waiting for you to hook me up wit dem digits tho haha XD XD XD XD
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
ikr??? All the money should be going towards REAL musicians like those girls in that Facebook page of yours!!! Still waiting for you to hook me up wit dem digits tho haha XD XD XD XD

Lol nice try
I sent him a fiver because the world needs Kanye West's ideas and he's going to save the world.
I wonder how difficult it would be to send him 1 yen
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Kanye West is a social contract

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Dude's a fucking idiot and needs to get off the drugs and get away from the yes men and hangers-on he surrounds himself with. Begging Zuckerberg to give him $1b just for $53m debt? What an asshole, and isn't he married to a "reality clown?" Doesn't she have money or is she in $53m debt as well?
Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Kanye West doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If he's elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
Quote by Jyrgen at #33840699
Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Kanye West doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If he's elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

Trump/West 2016
Would Kanye be a democratic or a republican

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Would Kanye be a democratic or a republican
He would create a new political system known as the Kanyetican party and everyone either has the same or no opinion of their own because just trust him he knows what he's doing.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
How do rich people manage to wind up in debt? In order to atone for this sheer stupidity he should give away all his money, declare himself bankrupt and go live in a cave somewhere.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
How do rich people manage to wind up in debt? In order to atone for this sheer stupidity he should give away all his money, declare himself bankrupt and go live in a cave somewhere.

Earn 70+ million a year, ask the bank to help fund business ventures to the tune of 53 million because of your earning potential and assets. You are now in the red for 53 million but still have your money to play with. He's not actually in debt.
Kanye owes us all a debt for everything after Through The Wire.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by an.interloper
Kanye owes us all a debt for everything after Through The Wire.

No m8
What I find interesting is one of the people I despise the most is connected by marriage to the family I despise the most. Clearly it's a perfect match!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Opened the thread hoping it was to discuss his debt to the world, which is far greater than $53MM and could probably only be erased by honorable suicide.

Since it's not about that at all, I've got nothing...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by fingerguy
What I find interesting is one of the people I despise the most is connected by marriage to the family I despise the most. Clearly it's a perfect match!

I honestly don't see how Kim tolerates him. Just listening to his random rants gives me a headache. I think he's mentally ill.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Dude's a fucking idiot and needs to get off the drugs and get away from the yes men and hangers-on he surrounds himself with. Begging Zuckerberg to give him $1b just for $53m debt? What an asshole, and isn't he married to a "reality clown?" Doesn't she have money or is she in $53m debt as well?

Well I've always heard when you're married everything becomes "our" and "we" instead of "me" and "mine" so I would assume Kim is in debt with him.
Quote by Arby911
Opened the thread hoping it was to discuss his debt to the world, which is far greater than $53MM and could probably only be erased by honorable suicide.

Since it's not about that at all, I've got nothing...

I thought that was Justin Bieber jk
Quote by EyeNon15
Yeh, I wanted to hear some more trash beats and mediocre raps.

Anyway this is pretty funny, Kanye ranting jiberrish even when cameras aren't around.
His fans claim he just acts crazy for the cameras but this looks as if he's just as loony without cameras around.

STANLEY KUBRIK YEH!!!!! 1000 YEARS!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Z2H0T7PFbVw

He does call Taylor Swift a fake ass there, so maybe he isn't totally nuts

He's still on Taylor Swift? He's pyscho I swear.
Quote by JackSaints

Waste money on unnecessary expensive crap and also he probably hasn't been working as much as he use to. With that said I say he needs to stop begging and get to work.
Last edited by paramore418 at Feb 18, 2016,
really all kanye has to do is a world tour and make a million per show lol

also for those wondering how this is possible apparently this is very common in the fashion industry (celebrities get bad advice abd try to break through which is very expensive and they never see any sort of return from it)
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Feb 18, 2016,
Just googled it and as of noon today, EST, $3800 has been donated by some incredibly stupid people.
Quote by slipknot5678
really all kanye has to do is a world tour and make a million per show lol

also for those wondering how this is possible apparently this is very common in the fashion industry (celebrities get bad advice abd try to break through which is very expensive and they never see any sort of return from it)

dude was selling plain white t shirts for like 100 bucks
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
dude was selling plain white t shirts for like 100 bucks

his fashion is awful and overpriced im not defending that im just saying people going into huge debt because they invest tons of money into some business venture and then "fail" isnt something that unusual or uniquely stupid
I don't understand why people are surprised. celebrities go bankrupt all the time, especially when starting new ventures.

$53 million isn't very much when you consider how much he makes on tours and for appearances, and when you consider how much $$ went into the fashion line as well as his wedding to Kim. trump has been bankrupt countless times and he is running for president rn off of the fact that he was a 'successful businessman'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

fashion cycles are deadly man. gotta spend a whole lot before any comes in. also lol at people who are the ned in cargo pants in their physics class talking shit about his clothing lines.
Quote by Eastwinn
how boring do you have to be to actually hate this guy

(or casually racist)
(see beyonce)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Less boring than you have to be to like him.
Or care about this topic.

Indifference towards him would be the cool club I guess.
But that's no one here because you wouldn't be on the thread if that was the case.
Page 1 of 2