can someone please post the youtube video that gif is taken from
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Night Of The Nod

Last Thursday, a .gif was made from some shitty-ass video some Pit Monkey posted of him and his friends playing beer pong. The gif itself is a simple two second loop of the threadstater nodding with a small, yet powerful, grin plastered on his face. It is most commonly reffered to as Nod Cap or Noddin' Cap because of the baseball cap he is wearing. Within hours of the creation of this .gif, many users were posting it in every thread and many users made it their avatar. In a supreme display of faggotry, some faggots decided to quote pyramid the .gif, causing all of the shitty computers accessing the site to blow their fucking brains out due to the strain on their graphics cards from 1994. The storm passed as quickly as it came, save for a few who decided they would keep it as their avatar for the lulz. If anyone posts the nod now, most ignore it, but a few butthurt individuals will bawwww about it incessantly until the thread dies, locks, or someone gets warned by the mods. Stupid shit that no one will remember. zgr0826 should feel bad for adding it here.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ultimate_Guitar#Night_Of_The_Nod

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Some beer pong video
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Night Of The Nod

Last Thursday, a .gif was made from some shitty-ass video some Pit Monkey posted of him and his friends playing beer pong. The gif itself is a simple two second loop of the threadstater nodding with a small, yet powerful, grin plastered on his face. It is most commonly reffered to as Nod Cap or Noddin' Cap because of the baseball cap he is wearing. Within hours of the creation of this .gif, many users were posting it in every thread and many users made it their avatar. In a supreme display of faggotry, some faggots decided to quote pyramid the .gif, causing all of the shitty computers accessing the site to blow their fucking brains out due to the strain on their graphics cards from 1994. The storm passed as quickly as it came, save for a few who decided they would keep it as their avatar for the lulz. If anyone posts the nod now, most ignore it, but a few butthurt individuals will bawwww about it incessantly until the thread dies, locks, or someone gets warned by the mods. Stupid shit that no one will remember. zgr0826 should feel bad for adding it here.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ultimate_Guitar#Night_Of_The_Nod
oh my gosh what even is that site
Quote by Pastafarian96
needs to be updated to include edmodo

I feel the make up of the Pit is drastically different now

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
okay but can someone post the video please
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
okay i found it its not as funny as i remembered but its slightly amusing waiting for the nod to happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwo-wAbPUI
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I feel the make up of the Pit is drastically different now

yeah that page is a time capsule from 09-10 except the nod which is a bit later.

that page is horribly written anyway
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33841327
yeah that page is a time capsule from 09-10 except the nod which is a bit later.

that page is horribly written anyway

all ED is horribly written

it's awful stuff
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect