Gibson, you see nice budget friendly Gibsons under a grand then you turn the page and see the real Gibsons for the price of a grand piano.
There are Rich cock suckers who will pay that much so we get the crap. We need price limits.

The Chicago police were manipulated into murdering Fred Hampton by J Edgar Hoover because he was making progress in bringing all downtrodden people together not just blacks. He was threatening to become a new Messiah. this new Messiah, as Hoover called him, had no idea the extent they would go to keep them from achieving his goal.
the effa -bee-eye had spies, knew the layout of the pad and had the police thinking it was a kill or be killed situation, they came in with machine guns blazing.
This is proven fact.
gibson you big gibbon
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Your concerns aren't shared by everyone. As an example, I get my fellatio from the poor...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
just lol if you pay for than 500 bucks for a guitar

you can find some real quality electric and acoustic guitars for pretty cheap.

Don't get caught up in brand names. Branding is a pointless indicator of quality. I can show you an Ibanez or ESP that functions great factory set for less than a grand for sure.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

#yope2016
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Please explain the connection between the first and second paragraph
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by Will Lane
found the problem, ts wanted a gibson.

fender master race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWH_w9SrMk8

Quote by k.lainad
Don't get caught up in brand names. Branding is a pointless indicator of quality. I can show you an Ibanez or ESP that functions great factory set for less than a grand for sure.

ibanez and esp both make boring ass superstrats that all sound and look the same fuck that

gibsons are generally incredibly poorly designed guitars though
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I think the world of these new hashtags. Hashtags are where it's at. Hashtags are widely used on social media such as Twitter and Facebook. You put a pounds sign in front of a word or phrase. That my friend is a # #you stupid looking bastard you . Now if you click on that #it will take you into a world of waddling human sows.
Quote by k.lainad at #33841795
just lol if you pay for than 500 bucks for a guitar

you can find some real quality electric and acoustic guitars for pretty cheap.

Yeah I just buy cheap guitars and mod them. I'd never spend $700+ for a guitar. Idk what in the world is so special about gibsons that they cost so damn much.
Quote by yope at #33842132
Now if you click on that #it will take you into a world of waddling human sows.

i like yope because he tells it like it is
Quote by ehbacon
that's not how sentences work bb...

That sentence is fine. To "think the world" of something is to hold it in the highest regard. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two once you get past 10th grade English.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That sentence is fine. To "think the world" of something is to hold it in the highest regard. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two once you get past 10th grade English.

I simply read it wrong.

My misinterpretation came from considering the world to be a noun, and not an adjective.

Because the word world is way more commonly used as an adjective after all.
Quote by ehbacon
I simply read it wrong.

My misinterpretation came from considering the world to be a noun, and not an adjective.

Because the word world is way more commonly used as an adjective after all.

thank you for this insight into the workings of a dysfunctional mind. It hurt.
I hear ya on that, Yope. I own a '69 Gibson SG only because it was my father's guitar when he was a teen and I got it when he passed away recently. I love the hell outta the guitar. But, is it better than the rest of my guitars? Nahh, not really. Definitely feels great and plays great. However, I have a couple dozen guitars that play JUST as great.

As much as I love the Gibson, if it were ever to get demolished(god forbid), I wouldn't(and couldn't) replace it because I certainly can't afford 6-9 thousand dollars for the same one. I'd probably buy a vintage MIJ SG copy just because I don't own any other SG's

My Dad and I used to talk a lot about the guitar market and how it was such bullshit that Vintage Gibsons and Fenders go for soooo much money while there were so many vintage Japanese and Korean guitars that are so underrated and/or hardly even discovered. However, it's up to every potential buyer to do their research on what they're buying. Gibsons certainly retain their value and collectability but, one great thing is that so many buyers are seeing through their high prices that they've turned to other companies which is fantastic for the underdog companies.

Edit- I'd also like to add that, one thing I've found to be fairly interesting is: EBAY. Some of the guitar market is, IN MY OPINION, affected by what people are asking for for their guitars. I've seen so many ridiculous prices on these vintage guitars mostly because of previous sellers and the precedent they have created.

Again, this is just my opinion on what I've seen with the guitar market as I've prowled eBay over the years. I certainly don't think that eBay prices are the ONLY deciding factor on what guitars are actually worth, though. I do think that it has some role to play whether it be major or minute.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Feb 19, 2016,