Page 1 of 7
They show no regard for their own health and well-being, self image and hygiene. Not only that, but they are menaces on society, as we have to suffer from the stench and the effects of second-hand smoke because of their gross gluttony.

Not only do they put their own lives in danger, but they also put others lives in danger. As someone who doesn't smoke (shit's gross), I find it disturbing that I risk my life every time I'm in public simply because some people can't control their cravings.

Discuss.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you

Not only do they put their own lives in danger, they also put others['] [health] in danger. As someone who doesn't smoke ([that] shit's gross), I find it disturbing that I risk my [health] every time I'm in public simply because some people can't control their cravings.
Corrected :^)

Seriously though yeah they are quite filthy. But our flesh prisons are anyway so
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Feb 18, 2016,
If someone smokes near me I make a face and go "ugh"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This makes me want a cig actually.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
smoking is dumb as fuck and anyone who smokes that didn't get hooked in their teen years is an imbecile.

I feel bad for people that got hooked in their teen years and just can't quit though, because it's such a shitty thing that you decide for yourself when you really don't know any better.
Quote by Banjocal at #33841615
Corrected :^)

Seriously though yeah they are quite filthy. But our flesh prisons are anyway so
do not try to understate the serious threats that carcinogens like second hand smoke pose to our health
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33841619
This makes me want a cig actually.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by behind_you
do not try to understate the serious threats that carcinogens like second hand smoke pose to our health
I would be AMAZED if research came through saying that some natural propensity for cancer was immediately triggered by the second-hand smoke you inhale as you walk around shops on the weekend.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33841628
This commercial belongs in the 90s
so do cigarettes

AYYY
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you at #33841630
so do cigarettes

AYYY

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by behind_you at #33841607
They show no regard for their own health and well-being, self image and hygiene.

but they are menaces on society, as we have to suffer from the stench and the effects of second-hand smoke because of their gross gluttony.

Not only do they put their own lives in danger,

but they also put others lives in danger.

shit's gross,

I risk my life every time I'm in public simply because some people can't control their cravings.

Yeah, but it makes you look really cool. So the pros and cons are neck and neck.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, but it makes you look really cool. So the pros and cons are neck and neck.
I wish I could disagree but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
idk how many smokers are the type who just do not care but i am sure there are plenty. for instance this lady came in the store the other day when i was peak sick and she had just finished a cigarette and man my nose started running. do they not know how bad it is?

but there are those that do care and try to make everyone else's lives smoke free. and that is good. and generally they are trying to quit themselves.
and yet I imagine you're fine with all the shit that cars churn out

my fav is here in the UK, government gave tax breaks to diesel cars because they were supposedly better for the environment and people's health. Turns out that they were completely wrong, diesel by products are just as bad as petrol, (arguably worse since all the VW emissions bullshit, so can't trust any old data). Not only that but the transport minister at the time used to work for a massive diesel energy company its all bullshit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Smoking also feels great depending on what you smoke.

I'm not really down with being around people who smoke all the time but even I toke up once every month or so just to relax for a bit.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Banjocal
I would be AMAZED if research came through saying that some natural propensity for cancer was immediately triggered by the second-hand smoke you inhale as you walk around shops on the weekend.

in health class they said that inhaling second hand smoke is 3 times worse than actually smoking, which is really only a problem for people who worked in bars and people who live with smokers.

but then again, 99% of things they teach you in health class are complete bullshit so most likely no research has ever been done.
3x times worse than actually smoking?

might be bullshit is putting it lightly
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Ain't no high school health teacher (glorified babysitter) is gonna convince me to use protection. Go raw or go home.
Free Ali
also whenever I visit a city and go for a run in the morning, at least three people purposely wait for me to pass them so they can blow their smoke in my face. every time. happens sometimes when I'm running downtown at home too but people are generally less dickish here, especially in the morning.

so yeah, people who do that are huge assholes.
I haven't had a cigarette since Sunday around 1pm.
I was using patches and felt miserable, then figured, I would go cold turkey instead.
I'd rather feel like shit for a few days than feel miserable for 2 months via the other various methods.

If someone offered me a cigarette right now, would I have the willpower to turn it down?
I think so.
Quote by mattedbird at #33841647
where are you hanging out where you're inhaling second hand smoke?
EVERYWHERE

Have you ever tried entering a public building? You always see them, those cig-puffing gremlins congregating in front of the doors. They aren't allowed to smoke inside the building, so they do it right outside, in the way of good samaritans like yours truly who simply want to get on with their day without facing the very serious threat of death.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Will Lane at #33841644
idk how many smokers are the type who just do not care but i am sure there are plenty.

pr much

heard it all before
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by behind_you
They show no regard for their own health and well-being, self image and hygiene. Not only that, but they are menaces on society, as we have to suffer from the stench and the effects of second-hand smoke because of their gross gluttony.

Not only do they put their own lives in danger, but they also put others lives in danger. As someone who doesn't smoke (shit's gross), I find it disturbing that I risk my life every time I'm in public simply because some people can't control their cravings.

Discuss.

Totally offensive dude. I'm not a smoker (anymore) but for some people that's their life. Some really heavy smokers can't go a day without smoking, that's like going a day without breathing. Unless you're a smoker or use to be one, I don't think you have the right to bash them like this. You have to understand why they do what they do and how hard it is to quit. But you do have a right to your opinion and I respect that but you kind of went overboard with it.
Quote by behind_you
EVERYWHERE

Have you ever tried entering a public building? You always see them, those cig-puffing gremlins congregating in front of the doors. They aren't allowed to smoke inside the building, so they do it right outside, in the way of good samaritans like yours truly who simply want to get on with their day without facing the very serious threat of death.
outside of 20' from my apartment building, I rarely smell smoke in public anymore. If your talking about 2nd hand smoke in an outdoor environment hurting you, it's so diluted by the time you breathe it, it's not doing harm.
Quote by ehbacon
also whenever I visit a city and go for a run in the morning, at least three people purposely wait for me to pass them so they can blow their smoke in my face. every time. happens sometimes when I'm running downtown at home too but people are generally less dickish here, especially in the morning.

so yeah, people who do that are huge assholes.

quoting my own post so people know just how much I hate this.

seriously the people in here who smoke: never do that to runners please.

one time someone did that and it was a cold morning in April of Chicago, and I had an asthma attack because of it. it ain't cool
Quote by paramore418
that's like going a day without breathing.
And luckily for them, that'll come to them just a little bit faster
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Never mind the exhaust from the nonstop traffic.
It's the smokers in front of the building where the real life and death happens. That's where the front lines of battle are.
Not everyone stays alive.
But I manage.........I manage.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Feb 18, 2016,
Quote by ehbacon
quoting my own post so people know just how much I hate this.

seriously the people in here who smoke: never do that to runners please.

one time someone did that and it was a cold morning in April of Chicago, and I had an asthma attack because of it. it ain't cool

fukn lol

i need to take up smoking regularly just in unity against the whiners