Hey guys,

Me and my mate just got done making this video, it's pretty good. I'll paste here just what it says in the description since it should do the trick for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ktvWXUPok

I set the pace and key choice of this track by playing a pre-written piece of mine, my friend Reece on the left side has the harder task of improvising over it on the spot. Hope you enjoy.
Noice
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My favorite parts were Reece's lack of timing and sloppy scale runs and how it didn't sound like he was even actually paying attention to what you were doing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah no sorry i don't consider myself a good guitarist and my soloing is shite but i'm pretty sure i could do a more convincing job than this
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Will Lane
well i thought it was okay but it did not sound together, no.

surely that's the thing good improvisation should be
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by theogonia777 at #33841828
My favorite parts were Reece's lack of timing and sloppy scale runs and how it didn't sound like he was even actually paying attention to what you were doing.

yea me too
Quote by whywefight at #33841927
can't watch that right now but kexp live videos are always sick so I'm sure it's great

yeah i highly recommend watching it when you can. They play together really well, despite being from mostly two different styles of music. Nels does some free jazz stuff, but is mostly known for playing with rock bands like Wilco, and Julian has been a jazz prodigy since he was like 5 years old.
Quote by theogonia777

Yeah. Sounded like two different pieces in the same key being played at the same time.
Check out my band Disturbed