look at them chapped ass lips

this thread is about to be filled with racism

good job op
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Mm
Mm

Mm

The worm. I wonder if he still keeps in touch with Kim Jong?

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
when i was in high school in band class there was this kid who played trumpet. he already sketched me out a lot but this day was different. his lips were like covered in this yellow-green dark scabby mess and i legit was terrified. he started coming up to me as a joke and i freaked out no man that was not cool.

yeah he was african-american. what of it.
he can probably start a fire with those lips
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Touching lips with another man often helps.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
winter ruins my lips but i've got some good lip balm that helps
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by k.lainad
this thread is about to be filled with racism

good job op

lol nah + smfh if this is where your mind automatically goes when you see a pic of dennis rodman's chapped ass lips

smfh

good ole fashioned vaseline
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Will Lane at #33842054
he started coming up to me as a joke and i freaked out no man that was not cool.

when walking up to somebody is perceived as a joke you know you an ugly ass mothafucka
I have this amazing lip balm that I love; it tastes and smells amazing

when the air is extra dry in the winter, I use this overnight

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I have this amazing lip balm that I love; it tastes and smells amazing

this is literally exactly what i use

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I just use this.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Baby Joel

this is literally exactly what i use

hell yeah it's so wonderful
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

minted rose on yr lips

Quote by MinterMan22
minted rose on yr lips

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american